16 September to 8 November 16 September to 8 November 28 November to 21 February 2015
- Still modern: The Ulm School of Design 31/07/2014The influence of Germany's Ulm School of Design will be explored in an international touring exhibition at RMIT Gallery (1-30 August).
- A charmed exhibition spreads hope across the Pacific 23/06/2014What's your story of good luck? Do you carry a talisman or charm to smooth the way through life's rocky waters?
- Sculpture from the RMIT Art Collection on show 20/05/2014RMIT alumni feature in a new exhibition of sculptures from the RMIT University Art Collection, displayed for the first time at RMIT Gallery.
- Curator talk: Garnkiny - Constellations of Meaning 18/09/2014Curator Anna Crane in the presence of Gija artists will present compelling insight into the exhibition.
- Curator talk - Warlayirti: The Art of Balgo 08/10/2014In this talk, the curator, Jacqueline Healy will speak about key works and concepts in the exhibition.
- Wellbeing not winning: The importance of sport and organisation in remote Indigenous communities 13/10/2014The importance of sport and organisation in remote Indigenous communities.