16 September to 8 November 16 September to 8 November 28 November to 21 February 2015
- Audiences flock to Indigenous art at RMIT Gallery 22/09/2014RMIT Gallery's two distinct exhibitions of indigenous art of remote Western Australia attracted a capacity audience on opening night.
- Still modern: The Ulm School of Design 31/07/2014The influence of Germany's Ulm School of Design will be explored in an international touring exhibition at RMIT Gallery (1-30 August).
- A charmed exhibition spreads hope across the Pacific 23/06/2014What's your story of good luck? Do you carry a talisman or charm to smooth the way through life's rocky waters?
- Curator talk - Warlayirti: The Art of Balgo 08/10/2014In this talk, the curator, Jacqueline Healy will speak about key works and concepts in the exhibition.
- Wellbeing not winning: The importance of sport and organisation in remote Indigenous communities 13/10/2014The importance of sport and organisation in remote Indigenous communities.
- Reel Australia: the dialogue between Indigenous and non Indigenous filmmakers 23/10/2014The filmmaking output of Aboriginal Australians forms a substantive and significant part of the history of Australian cinema.