Social Media Policy
Tweet, post and share with colleagues and students.
Three Minute Thesis
Competitors pitch their research in three minutes.
RMIT Gallery Program
New exhibitions starting in semester 2, 2014.
Coffee’s on us
Buy an RMIT KeepCup and get a free coffee.
- Partners forum strengthens global engagement 19/09/2014A forum has brought together representatives from RMIT’s key international partners to strengthen global connections and growth.
- Research examines policy impact on vocational education 19/09/2014Researchers are evaluating the impact of changes in compliance and immigration policy on the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
- Domino’s Pizza CEO offers insights to staff and students 18/09/2014The CEO of Domino's Pizza Enterprise, Don Meij, has visited RMIT as part of Career Development and Employment's Experience week.
- Science in the City 22/09/2014The School of Applied Sciences is offering students, parents and teachers the opportunity to visit our state-of-the-art learning laboratories.
- Light Engineering by 3D Laserprinting - from bionic design to quality assurance 23/09/2014Presented by Professor Dr.-Ing. Claus Emmelmann, Head of the Institute of Laser and System Technologies at Hamburg University.
- Nuclear medicine laboratory visits - The Austin Hospital 25/09/2014These laboratory tours are designed for students interested in finding out more about nuclear medicine.