Nominate your H&S Hero
Celebrate 10 years of Health Safety & Wellbeing Awards.
RMIT Children’s Centre
Put your child’s name on the waiting list for 2015.
New staff funding available to globalize your career.
A monthly event based around practice led research.
- Property students gain valuable industry insights 23/10/2014RMIT University has partnered with Oliver Hume and Villawood Properties for an Industry Learning Day for property students.
- Climate change, adaptation and urban resilience in the Asia-Pacific 22/10/2014An international workshop hosted at RMIT Vietnam has showcased climate adaptation best practice across the Asia-Pacific.
- Students live their dreams with Dior 21/10/2014Countless creatives dream of working for world-renowned fashion house Christian Dior - but for two RMIT students that dream became reality.
- YOWL - CREATIVE WRITING ANTHOLOGY 2014 24/10/2014Celebrate the launch of this anthology containing work by students from across the University.
- These Compulsive Behaviours - Part 4, RE:EVOLUTION 24/10/2014RESONANCE, an interactive audiovisual tabletop artwork developed at RMIT University, will feature at the Melbourne Festival.
- Research evaluation schemes 24/10/2014Paul Gough will lead a discussion on "Research evaluation schemes elsewhere – some [possible] lessons to learn."