The Global Development Portfolio provides strategic leadership to advance the development of RMIT as a university that is deeply global in its operations and outlook.
The Global Development Portfolio is led by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Development), Professor Andrew MacIntyre and consists of four units:
The Global Development Portfolio is responsible for enabling and supporting the internationalisation agenda of the University through:
- leading and coordinating RMIT's global education partnerships
- identifiying, reviewing and harnessing opportunities to further enhance RMIT’s global model
- coordinating enterprise-wide fundraising and alumni activities
- managing global mobility opportunities for RMIT students
- connecting and coordinating RMIT’s presences throughout the world including RMIT entities in Australia, Vietnam and Europe (Spain), and representative offices in other countries.
Contact the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Development)
Building 1, Level 1, Room 10
Tel: +61 3 9925 3790
Building 1, Level 1, Room 7
Tel: + 61 3 9925 0842
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Development)
GPO Box 2476
Melbourne VIC 3001