The College of Science, Engineering and Health nurtures and challenges students and staff to generate knowledge and solutions to transform our global and urban future.
Employing over 1,000 staff, we provide onshore and offshore programs to approximately 20,000 students. Our vibrant research community attracts funding from a range of government and industry sources.
We are focused on providing practical solutions to real-life problems; developing and applying new knowledge and new ways of thinking about the environment and sustainability, health and wellbeing; and advanced technologies through education, research and projects, in collaboration with a wide range of partners.
- Professor Peter Coloe – Pro Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President
- Professor Suresh Bhargava – Deputy PVC, International
- Mr Paul Brown – Director, Planning and Resources
- Professor Mike Austin – Acting Deputy PVC, Research and Innovation
- Associate Professor Tom Steiner – Deputy PVC, Learning and Teaching