Selected publications and grants from the group. Combined Citations: 5506 citations.
Publications in A* and A journals
- Figueiredo, B., Chelekis, J., DeBerry-Spence, B., Firat, A.F., Ger, G., Godefroit-Winkel, D., Kravets, O., Moisander, J., Nuttavuthisit, K., Peñaloza, L. and Tadajewski, M. (2014), “Developing Markets? Understanding the Role of Markets and Development at the Intersection of Macromarketing and Transformative Consumer Research (TCR)”, Journal of Macromarketing, Forthcoming.
- Napoli, J., Dickinson, S., Beverland, M and Farrelly, F. (2014), “Measuring Customer Based Brand Authenticity,” Journal of Business Research 67: 1090-1098
- Cherrier, H. and Belk, B. (2014), “Setting the Conditions for Going Global: Dubai’s Transformations and the Emirati Women” Journal of Marketing Management, Forthcoming. DOI: 10.1080/0267257X.2014.957713
- Cherrier, H. and Gurrieri, L. (2014), “Framing social marketing as a system of interaction: A neo-institutional approach to alcohol abstinence” Journal of Marketing Management, Forthcoming.
- Tadajewski, M. , Chelekis, J., Deberry-Spence, B., Figueiredo, B., Kravets, O., Nuttavuthisit, K., Penaloza, L. and Moisander, J. (2014), “The Discourses of Marketing and Development: Towards "Critical Transformative Marketing Research”, Journal of Marketing Management, Forthcoming.
- Beverland, M.B. (2014), “Sustainable Eating: Mainstreaming Plant-Based Diets in Developed Countries”, Journal of Macromarketing 34(3): 369-382
- Healy, M. and Beverland, M.B. (2013), “Unleashing the Animal Within: Exploring Consumer Zoomorphism”, Journal of Marketing Management 29(1-2): 225-248
- Lee, M., Cherrier, H. and Belk, R. (2013), “Anti-consumption Research and Society”, Journal of Macromarketing 33(3): 187-189
- Cherrier, H. and Gurrieri, L. (2013), “Anti-consumption Choices Performed in a drinking culture: Normative Struggles and Repairs”, Journal of Macromarketing 33(3): 232-244
- Brosius, N., Fernandez, K.V. and Cherrier, H. (2013), “Re-Acquiring Consumer Waste: Treasure in our Trash?” Journal of Public Policy and Marketing 32(2): 286-301
- Cherrier, H., Szuba, M. and Ozcaglar-Toulouse, N. (2012), “Barriers to Downward Carbon Emission: Exploring Sustainable Consumption in Face of the Glass Floor”, Journal of Marketing Management 28(3-4): 397–419
- Cherrier, H., Black, I.R. and Lee, M. (2011), “Intentional Non-consumption for Sustainability: Consumer Resistance and/or Anti-Consumption?” European Journal of Marketing 45(11/12): 1757 – 1767
- Lee, M., Roux, D., Cherrier, H., and Cova, B. (2011), “Bridging together Anti-consumption and Consumer Resistance: Concepts, Concerns, Conflicts, and Convergence”, European Journal of Marketing, 45(11/12), Editorial
- Beverland, M.B. and Farrelly, F. (2010), "The quest for authenticity in consumption: Consumers’ purposive choice of authentic cues to shape experienced outcomes," Journal of Consumer Research 36.5: 838-856.
- Beverland, M.B., Farrelly, F. and Quester, P. (2010), “Authenticity and anti-consumption: Sub-cultural responses to brands”, Psychology and Marketing 27(7): 698-716.
- Beverland, M.B., Kates, S.M. and Chung, E. (2010), “Exploring Consumer Conflict Management In Service Encounters”, Journal of Academy of Marketing Science 38(5):617-633. DOI:10.1007/s11747-009-0162-0
- Beverland, M.B., Lindgreen, A., and Vink M. (2008), "Projecting Authenticity through advertising: Consumer judgments of advertisers’ claims”, Journal of Advertising 37(1): 5-15. (Lead article)
- Beverland, M.B., Farrelly, F. and Lim, E.A.C. (2008), “Exploring the dark side of pet ownership: status? and control?based consumption”, Journal of Business Research 61(5): 490?6
- Beverland M.B., Lim, E., Morrison, M. and Terziovski, M. (2006), “In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit”, Journal of Business Research 59(9):982-989.
- Shankar, A., Cherrier, H. and Canniford, R. (2006), “Consumer Empowerment: A Foucauldian Interpretation”, European Journal of Marketing, 40(9/10): 1013-1030
- Beverland, M. and Lindgreen, A. (2003), "AdultShop.com: establishing legitimacy with the “virgin” consumer", Marketing Intelligence & Planning 21(6): 379 – 391
- Cherrier, H. and Murray, J.B. (2004), “The Sociology of Consumption: The Hidden Facet of Marketing”, Journal of Marketing Management 20(5-6): 509-526
- Lindgreen, A., Vanhamme, J. and Beverland, M.B. (Eds.) (2009), Memorable Customer Experiences: A Research Anthology. Gower Publishing: Aldershot
- Franco, G. and Cherrier, H. (2008), Downshifting: a Theoretical and Practical Approach to Living a Simplified Life. The ICFAI University Press: Hyderabad, India. http://www.amazon.com/Downshifting-Theoretical-Practical-Approach-Living/dp/8131412539
- Minahan, S. and Beverland, M. (2005), Why Women Shop: Secrets Revealed. Wiley.
- ARC-L (2004- LP0455193) Effects of experiential retail strategies on store patronage and consumer purchase behavior (Beverland with Harmen Oppewal and Stella Minahan)
- ARC-D (2002 DP0344446) Exploring Consumers' Switching and Loyalty Behaviours: Brand Relationship Dynamics (Beverland with Mark Uncles and Steve Kates)
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery – ($35, 000) – Developing a Brand Authenticity Scale (Farrelly with Beverland, Napoli and Dickson)
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Grant ($238,000) – (CI) – A Model of Sport Fan Involvement and Loyalty (Farrelly with Quester and Beverland)
- ADEME Grant on disposal (French academic grant) – Allocation: 131 385.00 Euro TTC
- ACR Grant (1500 Euro) to organize the ICAR/NACRE conference in June 23-24, 2010