The ideology of the Consultancy and Development Unit consists of goals, vision and values.
- Promote the School of Education and RMIT University
- Provide high quality research, evaluation and consultancy services for clients
- Provide high quality professional development programs for teachers
- Create opportunities for staff professional development and research
- Manage activities to generate additional income for the School.
The units’ vision is to be the preferred provider for consultancy, research and professional development in education in Victoria and to be recognised as a core function of the School.
Our activities will be:
A belief in quality education for all and a commitment to improving teaching and learning for schools in order to achieve quality education is central.
This is a social justice agenda which strives for excellence and access for all. It is underpinned by a commitment to lifelong learners and the creation, advancement, transmission and application of knowledge and skills.
We will work as a team, collaboratively and cooperatively.