RMIT's School of Engineering is renowned for its industry-relevant high quality teaching and research, its globally competitive graduates and its international linkages.
RMIT features among the world’s top 100 universities for civil and structural engineering; electrical and electronic engineering; and mechanical, aeronautical and manufacturing engineering. RMIT is among the world’s top 150 universities in chemical engineering (source: 2015 QS subject rankings).
RMIT engineering is based on innovation and creativity. Key discipline areas in the School of Engineering provide programs with flexible pathways to global careers or postgraduate research:
- Aerospace engineering and aviation
- Chemical and environmental engineering
- Civil and infrastructure engineering
- Electrical and biomedical engineering
- Electronics and telecommunication engineering
- Mechanical and automative engineering
- Manufacturing, materials and mechatronics engineering