The Centre for Innovative Justice welcomes community involvement in our activities.
Opportunities for students
- Volunteer for engagement in the Centre’s activities
- Taster placements within the public sector, community agencies and the private profession
- The Mental Health Legal Centre partnership
- The Multidisciplinary Practice
Opportunities for the public
- Ideas and suggestions for future areas of investigation
- Opportunities to collaborate on research projects and policy development
- Opportunities to partner in tenders and grant applications
- Enquiries about consultancies and program evaluations
- Requests for speakers or media commentary
Connect with the Centre for Innovative Justice through their channels.
Stay up to date with the CIJ's outputs via Twitter, news and the Talking Innovative Justice podcast.