The affordable chiropractic treatment at our Bundoora clinic emphasises the relationship between the spine and the nervous system.
Chiropractors offer care and management for a range of skeletal, joint, muscle and health issues. Patients are managed principally by spinal adjustment, other joint and soft-tissue manipulation, exercise, and patient education.
Who may benefit from chiropractic?
Those seeking treatment and assistance with:
- skeletal, joint, and muscle issues such as low back pain, neck pain or headache
- injuries to the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, and to the hip, knee, ankle and foot
- education on exercise, lifestyle, and nutrition
- rehabilitation and prevention of injury.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 am – 11 am and 2.30 pm – 6.30 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am – 11 am and 3 pm – 6.30 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 12 pm
You don't need a doctor's referral to make an appointment.
Phone (03) 9925 7666 during the following times to make a booking or enquire about our services:
- Monday – Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Fees are heavily discounted. As we are a teaching facility, you cannot obtain a rebate through Medicare or private health insurance.
- First visit: $30
- Return visit: $25
- First visit: $20
- Return visit: $15
Chiropractic community clinics
In partnership with Sacred Heart Mission, Hands on Health Australia and the Wellington in Collingwood, these clinics provide chiropractic care to people who are socially or financially disadvantaged.Book in Chiropractic community clinics