The School of Health and Biomedical Sciences offers a number of postgraduate research degrees with a multidisciplinary and problem-based focus in a wide range of project topics.
Our programs assure the quality of your research training experience. Our graduates have progressed to being research team leaders in Australia and internationally and to holding senior positions in government and industry.
For past theses and links to the full publications please visit the RMIT Research Repository.
Postgraduate research degrees
- Master of Science (Biomedical Science)
- Master of Science (Complementary Medicine)
- Master of Science (Medical Radiations Science)
- Master of Science (Nursing)
- Master of Science (Psychology)
- PhD (Biomedical Science)
- PhD (Complementary Medicine)
- PhD (Medical Radiations Science)
- PhD (Nursing)
- PhD (Psychology)
- 2017 Health Science Honours projects (PDF 1.3MB 89pp)
- 2016 Medical Sciences Masters and PhD projects guide (PDF 1.2MB 38pp)
How to apply
- RMIT postgraduate research scholarships
- NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarships
- National Heart Foundation funding
- Cancer Council of Victoria postgraduate research scholarships
If you have an enquiry about studying a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) in our school, please contact the relevant HDR coordinator.