The Employer of Choice program offers a formal way for industry to partner with RMIT’s School of Property, Construction and Project Management (PCPM).
The program is designed to create and foster mutually beneficial relationships between the School, registered industry employers and PCPM students.
It connects employers to students and graduates, and gives employers greater understanding of what students are capable of at different levels of study.
It also provides students with opportunities to participate in structured employment experiences within industry and enhance their academic learning.
Benefits for industry
By signing up as an Employer of Choice, you will have opportunities to
- connect with the best and brightest students and recent graduates of PCPM
- advertise fulltime and part-time employment roles; graduate positions; and student work experience opportunities (Property and Valuation students only) to PCPM students
- take part in the Industry Mentorship Program for PCPM undergraduate students
- partner with us in research activities
- access professional development for your employees
- attend industry events, including Careers Days and Awards Night, and lunchtime research seminars at no charge
- grow your industry connections through the Employer of Choice network
- be endorsement by the School in relation to the quality of work experience and employment offered
- contribute directly to student education and professional development.
Benefits for students and alumni
Through the Employer of Choice program, students and alumni have opportunities to
- be offered and undertake employment that supports their educational and professional development
- augment classroom learning with invaluable industry experience under the supervision of industry experts
- grow their professional networks through access to committed, leading employers
- learn from industry's best through the Industry Mentorship Program.
As an Employer of Choice partnering with the School of Property, Construction and Project Management, you'll have many opportunities to connect with students.Opportunities for employers Get involved
Opportunities for students
Industry partners registered with the Employer of Choice program may advertise roles, graduate programs and scholarships to students.See what's on offer Opportunities for students