The code reflects our commitment to working together to promote an ethical, just and responsible work environment for all members of this program.
In applying for advertised roles as a student or alumni member of the Employer of Choice program, you agree to:
- complete the Jobs On Campus online training module – you only need to complete this once, and you will receive a certificate of completion. This module will equip you to put your best foot forward with job interviews.
- ensure information you provide in your job application is accurate and honest.
- conduct yourself professionally, honestly and ethically at all times.
- provide feedback to the school when you find out the outcome of your application.
- dress, speak and present yourself appropriately when interviewing and working at an Employer of Choice.
- provide study timetable details to your Employer of Choice as soon as you receive them (this applies only to current students who are accepted for casual or part-time work roles).