Our world-leading researchers span multiple disciplines, with vast experience of collaboration with the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry.
Many of our researchers have also founded companies of their own, and so are attuned to the unique demands of this rapidly evolving sector.
We welcome collaborations with a range of industry partners, including businesses of all sizes, government and other organisations. Our areas of research expertise include:
- big data and information management
- machine learning and data mining
- information retrieval and web search
- social media and document analysis
- mobile and pervasive computing
- cloud, grid, and service computing
- distributed and service-oriented architecture
- networks and security
- intelligent systems and autonomous agents
- modelling and simulation
- ICT education research.
Our projects involve diverse industries, from banking and finance, health and education to automation, logistics and defence:
- games and interactive entertainment
- health data analytics
- health and aged care
- banking and finance
- modelling and monitoring for sustainable environments
- advanced manufacturing and warehouse logistics
- industrial automation
- intelligent transportation systems
- eLearning technologies
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.