The School of Vocational Engineering, Health and Sciences offers a diverse range of certificate, diploma and sub-bachelor programs.
The School's goals are to:
- drive the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education and training agenda
- create new, direct education opportunities in response to industry requirements
- strongly represent vocational education needs to RMIT and to government
- grow, monitor and support pathways between vocational education and higher education (degree) programs
- to explore and grown offshore programs and opportunities with RMIT’s partner institutes.