RMIT works in conjunction with a university in Jakarta to offer a range of programs that employ modern educational methods.
Get the RMIT-UPH advantage. Gain an English-speaking education in Indonesia from highly regarded institution.
With the rapid growth of the Indonesian economy, there is great demand for people with cutting-edge skills and knowledge.
RMIT prides itself on the strong industry links we have forged over our 127-year history, and on our international reputation for excellence in practical education and outcome-oriented research.
Through our Indonesian partner, Universitas Pelita Harapan (UPH), we offer joint degrees in business.
By choosing an RMIT-UPH joint qualification, you open your mind to a world of possibilities.
This collaboration offers you the chance to gain an international education without going abroad.
Joint degree programs
You can choose between these internationally recognised degree programs:
Bachelor of Business (Management) and Sarjana Ekonomi
Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) and Sarjana Ekonomi
Entry into either program gives you these advantages:
- Earn two degrees in three years.
- All lectures are held at the UPH global campus in Lippo Village, Tangerang, Indonesia.
- Lectures are held during the day on weekdays and are typically three hours long.
- RMIT is a recognised world leader in Accounting and Finance.
- After graduating, you will be entitled to join the Alumni groups of both RMIT and UPH, giving you extensive networking opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.