Units 3 and 4 - a study score of at least 20 in mathematics (any) and a study score of at least 20 in Biology or Chemistry; and a study score of at least 20 in any English (except EAL) or at least 25 in English (EAL)
Form: Non-Year 12 applicants may submit additional information if they would like it to be considered. For semester 1 intake, this can be completed through the VTAC Personal Statement online. For semester 2 intake, this can be completed through the personal statement in the Apply Direct application.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 or an equivalent senior secondary school qualification with a minimum average of 50%.
For information on international qualifications and corresponding entry requirements that are equivalent to an Australian Year 12, see the Entry requirements by country web page.
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
Mathematics and one of Biology or Chemistry; or
VCE Units 3 and 4 in Mathematics (any) and one of Biology or Chemistry, with study scores of at least 20.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.0 (with no individual band below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 550 (TWE 4.0)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 79 (with minimum of 19 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 50 (with no communication band less than 42)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 169 with no less than 162 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.