Human Research Ethics Committee
The RMIT Human Research Ethics Committee is accountable to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research and Innovation. It also reports to the National Health and Medical Research Council (NH&MRC) through the Australian Health Ethics Committee (AHEC).
Information and resources
- Human Research Ethics
- Qualtrics - building online surveys for research
- College Human Ethics Advisory Network
Terms of reference, membership and meeting dates
- Terms of reference for the RMIT Human Research Ethics Committee
- HREC 2012 meetings dates and agenda deadlines (DOC 38kb)
- For advice on research ethics approval or research ethics best practice call the RMIT Ethics Officer on
(03) 9925 2251 or email email@example.com.