Get involved news
- National Youth Awards 24/11/2014The Awards are an Australian Government initiative which is opened to all young Australians aged 12 to 25 years. It is also a national event that is celebrated during National Youth Week.
- Singing and dancing to the beat of Indigenous success 07/11/2014Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (AIME) Got Game session brings together Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and gives them the opportunity to perform and shine in a safe space to share their talents.
- What’s in your backyard? 07/11/2014The City of Melbourne is conducting a survey of the species living in our city, from miniscule plant life to the mighty powerful owl and they need your help.
- A new Village look 29/10/2014You’re at RMIT to prepare for your future so why not live like it at the refurbished RMIT Village next year?
- Take a seat with Millionaire Hot Seat 20/10/2014Get a taste of what it’s like to be part of a live studio audience and watch Eddie McGuire live in action!
- City of Whittlesea Australia Day Awards 2015 30/09/2014If you have a friend or know a student who has made a valuable contribution to the Whittlesea community, nominate them now for the City of Whittlesea Australia Day Awards.
- Nominate a young human rights champion 04/09/2014The Australian Human Rights Commission is seeking nominations for the Young People’s Human Rights Medal to be presented at the annual Australian Human Rights Awards.
- Unplugged Singing Competition 29/08/2014Link Arts & Culture’s annual singing competition is back!
- Unleashed Festival 27/08/2014Unleashed is a national event celebrating the massive, powerful movement of young Aussies creating social change happening this weekend.