27 March 2013
12 Day Central Australia Tour
The Camel Cup in Alice Springs is just one of the spectacles you’ll witness on this trip of a lifetime.
- RMIT wins in Melbourne community sport events 11/11/2014
- An Amazing Race with lots of superheroes 03/10/2014
- Gold medals for our Sports Technology Master student 11/09/2014
- Snow Sports club beats weather – and medal tally 03/09/2014
- Open Day Soccer fever 25/08/2014
- Pad up and get into cricket at RMIT 13/08/2014
Join RMIT Link Sport and Recreation on a 12 day Central Australia tour during the Semester break.
The trip leaves from Melbourne on Monday 8 July and heads to Uluru via Adelaide, Coober Pedy, Alice Springs, the Macdonnell Ranges and Kings Canyon. The tour also incorporates the annual Camel Cup in Alice Springs which is an event not to be missed.
This trip is a great way to escape the Melbourne winter, meet new people and see some of Australia’s most recognisable icons. The cost of the trip is $995 for students and $1095 for guests. This includes all meals, return bus transport from Melbourne, accommodation, most activities and experienced guides.
If you would like a more detailed itinerary or information please call into the Sport and Recreation Office in Building 8, Level 3 on the City campus, or email email@example.com.
Seats are limited so get in quick to secure your place on a trip of a lifetime!