24 January 2012
Angry Film Festival – deadline extended!
Submit your short film by 3 February. You’ll be angry if you miss it!
- Congratulations Matilda for netting first prize in journalism competition 11/12/2013
- Not just food for thought 05/12/2013
- Do you want this job? 28/11/2013
- Reel Deal competition is hitting the gas 18/11/2013
- Student deal for The Monthly’s full digital access 08/11/2013
- Do you use imaging technology in your research? 21/10/2013
The 10th Angry Film Festival has extended the submission deadline to 3 February 2012.
Enter your short film for a chance to win a raft of industry prizes and have your work seen by Australian producers and filmmakers.
The entry fee for Australian films is $25. Overseas entries are free. Download an entry form and get it in quickly!
For more information, visit Angry Film Festival.