News for Students
- The Culture Trip Award 11/12/2014A call out to all creative writers looking for an opportunity to have their work published via an online platform that showcases the best of art, food, culture and travel.
- Borthwick Scholarships applications are now open 05/12/2014Each year the Victorian Environment Assessment Council (VEAC) helps students undertake research on issues regarding public land, and kick start their careers, with the multidisciplinary annual Borthwick scholarships.
- Keringke Aboriginal Art Exhibition 04/12/2014Enjoy and marvel at the distinctive bright colors and unique patterns of Keringke art.
- Interested in a Cultural Business project? 04/12/2014The College of Business wants to know your interest in a 12 week elective on Cultural Business which would become part of RMIT’s Indigenous specialisation program and available to all current students.
- VALA Awards 03/12/2014Open to all libraries and information services in Australia, the biennial VALA Award recognizes outstanding and innovative use of ICT to improve service to customers.
- Infamous Awkward Family Photos 03/12/2014Whether you’re already in possession of one or are looking to re-create a new one, Melbourne Central is giving you the opportunity to experience the joy of the awkward family photo.
- Volunteers needed for the My Story Project 02/12/2014If you’re interested in life stories or film-making then the My Story Project could be up your alley.
- Summer lovin’ in the openair 26/11/2014Ben & Jerry’s Openair Cinemas is a quintessential outdoor event, with music by day and movies by night set to light up St Kilda Beach from 30 November to 21 December.
- Art U Wear $5000 competition 26/11/2014This new competition creates the perfect opportunity for textile artists, designers, students and anyone with a love of this medium to show off what they can do.
Hashtag of the Month#StudyMelbourne01/12/2014New to Melbourne or new to University life? Join the conversation and get the ins and outs of living and studying in Melbourne.Join in
CompetitionsArt U Wear $5000 competition01/12/2014This new competition gives textile artists, designers, students and anyone with a love of textiles the opportunity to show-off what they can do. More comps
Student made videosMerry-Go-Round01/12/2014It’s found that one in every three students don’t get enough sleep. To raise awareness, our advertising students came up with this campaign.Watch it