News for Students
- What does it take to be a Technology Entrepreneur? 18/09/2014If you’re thinking of launching a tech startup, get inside know-how from former Australian Entrepreneur of the Year, Leni Mayo at next Tuesday's lunchtime seminar..
- Sustainable Arts Career Pathways 17/09/2014The Melbourne Fringe Festival presents: Pathways 2014 - a two-day professional development seminar that will explore the different pathways and options you have to getting a career that will last.
- The Hills Young Australian Design Awards 16/09/2014If you’re a design student, catapult your career by entering the Hills Young Australian Design Awards.
- PhD Juice Bar, a place for juicy research 15/09/2014Juicy networking, fruit, vegies and media mash-ups aimed at provoking and stimulating practical workshops, presentations and tips on developing your professional profile.
- Careers that work elective 12/09/2014Gain essential information and practical skills to guide your career development in just three days.
- Gold medals for our Sports Technology Master student 11/09/2014Masters student Kwangyul Jeong wins gold in the Victorian Kendo Championships at Footscray Park Aquatic and Fitness Centre.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships 11/09/2014Applications are now open for the 2015 Golda Meir Post-Doctoral Fellowship Fund at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- Scholarship opportunities 10/09/2014The Coursework Scholarships Office is now accepting applications for general equity and merit/leadership scholarships for 2015.
- Scared of Public Speaking? 09/09/2014Improve your public speaking skills and gain more confidence with Toastmasters.
Hashtag of the Month#urbansquare01/09/2014Everyone's excited and talking about our newest addition to Melbourne.Join in
CompetitionsYouth 4 Freedom international design contest01/09/2014Youth 4 Freedom together with HustleBucks are inviting you to produce a t-shirt design about human trafficking.More comps
Student made videosRMIT Catalyst TV01/09/2014Catalyst speaks to a number of students to ask what they think of RMIT going smoke-free.Watch it