News for Students
- What BOLDtalks can do for you 17/11/2014After a successful launch in 2013, BOLDtalk’s intellectual event series are back with their next event BOLDtalks Woman: Game Changers and Risk Takers.
- RMIT Design Market 17/11/2014Come along to our Design Market and check out the stunning collection of original works by current design students and established alumni.
- Future Ideas 14/11/2014If you have an extreme passion for innovation, research, and the application of new ideas and you’re looking to challenge yourself and your research skills, consider entering Future Ideas worldwide academic competition.
- Think outside the patch 12/11/2014The Future of Denim Branding aims to find the most forward thinking student or graduate that can combine intelligent branding with design creativity
- RMIT wins in Melbourne community sport events 11/11/2014Each year RMIT Link Sport and Recreation supports students, staff and Alumni to enter some of Melbourne’s major community sporting events.
- Singing and dancing to the beat of Indigenous success 07/11/2014Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (AIME) Got Game session brings together Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and gives them the opportunity to perform and shine in a safe space to share their talents.
- What’s in your backyard? 07/11/2014The City of Melbourne is conducting a survey of the species living in our city, from miniscule plant life to the mighty powerful owl and they need your help.
- Josh makes the most of RMIT 30/10/2014Born and bred in the Western suburbs, Josh has been mad about mathematics since childhood.
- Be a momember this November! 29/10/2014Movember is the month where men can grow and women can support the moustache (Mo) for thirty days to raise awareness and funds for men’s health—specifically prostate and testicular cancer, and mental health problems.
Hashtag of the Month#Movember03/11/2014Help change the face of men’s health by supporting and joining the Movember conversation.Join in
CompetitionsGreen Innovators Competition03/11/2014Calling designers, engineers, environmentalists, planners and any other ‘green’ student looking to bring their idea to life.More comps
Student made videosYou are not an animal03/11/2014It’s found that one in every three students don’t get enough sleep. To raise awareness, our advertising students came up with this campaign.Watch it