News for Students
- Josh makes the most of RMIT 30/10/2014Born and bred in the Western suburbs, Josh has been mad about mathematics since childhood.
- Be a momember this November! 29/10/2014Movember is the month where men can grow and women can support the moustache (Mo) for thirty days to raise awareness and funds for men’s health—specifically prostate and testicular cancer, and mental health problems.
- A new Village look 29/10/2014You’re at RMIT to prepare for your future so why not live like it at the refurbished RMIT Village next year?
- Innova City one day boot camp 23/10/2014Held as part of Melbourne Knowledge, this workshop is aimed at preparing undergraduate students for the jobs of the future.
- Take a seat with Millionaire Hot Seat 20/10/2014Get a taste of what it’s like to be part of a live studio audience and watch Eddie McGuire live in action!
- RMIT Green Innovators Competition 17/10/2014Calling on designers, engineers, environmentalists, planners and any other ‘green’ student who is looking to contribute to a more sustainable world and bring their idea to life.
- Are you a student who uses personal cloud services? 17/10/2014Participate in a focus group that explores experiences and expectations of personal cloud users and receive a $30 gift voucher.
- Can you handle the realities of a creative agency? 16/10/2014Yoke is inviting design students and recent graduates to get a taste of what it is really like to work in a design studio over one challenging night.
- Take a snap, win a bike! 16/10/2014Still on a high from this year’s Ride2Uni day, Cycles Galleria QV is giving away a Trek 7.1 FX 2014 bicycle to one lucky member of our university community.
Hashtag of the Month#rmitMoveIt06/10/2014Whether you ride2uni or take the stairs, you can get active simply by adding movement to your daily routine.Join in
CompetitionsHills Young Australian Design Awards06/10/2014Catapult your career and become Australia’s next upcoming designer.More comps
Student made videosWanted Seminar Series06/10/2014Follow the series to find out what it takes to make it in the global media industry and what employers abroad are looking for.Watch it