The RMIT Careers Fair is an excellent opportunity to speak with prospective employers who are looking to recruit students for graduate programs, vacation work, and internships.
Date and location
Date: Tuesday 18 March
Time: 11 to 3pm
Location: RMIT Storey Hall, City Campus
- Why should I come?
- Entry requirements
- How can I prepare before the Fair to impress employers?
- Which employers are targeting my program?
- Are there opportunities for international students?
Why should I come?
There will be 50 plus employers at the RMIT Careers Fair, offering graduate jobs and vacation work in a wide range of industries.
This is an opportunity for all Higher Education and TAFE students to:
- meet employers face-to-face
- ask questions
- get a feel for different organisations and industries.
Regardless of what year level you are in, this is your chance to find out more about a wide variety of roles and organisations.
Note: Students currently in their final year should be applying for graduate programs in March 2014, to commence in 2015.
Hear what students had to say about the 2013 Careers Fair
Bring your RMIT student card for entry.
How can I prepare before the Fair?
Graduate employers receive thousands of applications for a small number of positions. Students can impress employers at the Careers Fair through research and preparation, so:
- see our full list of employers attending the fair (insert link to NEW exhibitors page with drop down menu) and make a list of those you want to target
- attend a Careers Fair Preparation session. Log into CareerHub for details.
- prepare questions to ask employers
- practise your introductory pitch.
Find out what impresses graduate recruiters
Which employers are targeting my program?
Check out the full list of 2014 Careers fair employers to find out who is targeting your program.