College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Information session: Europe Accounting Study Tour 28/08/2014Take account of your future by broadening your accounting studies. Gain an insight into international business and accounting practices by meeting with leading business organisations and accounting regulators in Europe.
- Overdue? Pregnancy Discrimination as an Industrial Issue 29/08/2014Sara Charlesworth presents Overdue? Pregnancy Discrimination as an Industrial Issue
- Qualitative Interest Group: The uses of diverse data 02/09/2014The September meeting will offer a discussion on integrating data of different sorts – mixed methods and mixed approaches. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, mixing data from quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Management issues focus of MBA intensive in Vietnam 25/08/2014Students in the MBA Executive from Melbourne and Vietnam have come together for a special course focusing on management issues in Asia.
- Speed interviewing helps students gain work placements 21/08/2014A speed interviewing day at RMIT has brought together prospective employers with accounting students seeking work placements.
- RMIT open for all 12/08/2014RMIT welcomed more than 35,000 prospective students, their families and friends at Open Day last Sunday.
In the media
- Stavros: "Ad creep" where services gradually introduce advertising (702 ABC Sydney, 26 August 2014)
- Hulls: Sexual abuse victims want their voices heard (The Age Online, 21 August 2014)
- Stavros: Way out (Marketing, National, 20 August 2014)