College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Using qualitative data analytics through a three stage process 26/09/2014You are invited to the School of Business IT and Logistics research seminar by the Visiting Professor Raj Gururajan, University of Southern Queensland.
- International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity 26/09/2014Nattavud Pimpa, Sheree Gregory and Dora Carias Vega presents International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity
- Exhibition: ArtXpress youth art show as part of Marvellous Hamilton 15/10/2014Fresh out of RMIT Hamilton’s art studio, the ArtXpress youth artists will exhibit their work at the HIRL Community Arts Gallery.
- Domino’s Pizza CEO offers insights to staff and students 18/09/2014The CEO of Domino's Pizza Enterprise, Don Meij, has visited RMIT as part of Career Development and Employment's Experience week.
- Honouring 10 years of scholarship success 17/09/2014An exclusive in-conversation event has been held to celebrate 10 years of the Jacques Nasser Scholarships Program at RMIT.
- Tailored communications key to bushfire safety education 17/09/2014Strategic and interactive communications tailored to local communities should guide all bushfire education, researchers have found.