College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- Horse racing position cuts drag up to 66 per cent: study 31/10/2014RMIT University researchers have revealed precisely how much different slipstreaming tactics reduce drag on a horse during a race.
- Join Team RMIT this Movember 31/10/2014If you're ditching the razor this Movember, you can help Team RMIT raise funds for men's health.
- Feathers in flight inspire anti-turbulence technology 28/10/2014Inspired by nature's own anti-turbulence devices - feathers - RMIT University researchers are developing technology to end turbulence on flights.
- Management of Wastewater and Trade Waste 11/11/2014In conjunction with Engineers Australia, the Water: Effective Technologies and Tools (WETT) Research Centre at RMIT University will run two wastewater-related workshops.
- Engineers Australia Convention 2014 24/11/2014RMIT University is proudly supporting Convention 2014, which will be the largest engineering event ever held in the southern hemisphere.
- BAM Conference 2014, Maths Everywhere 25/11/2014Over two days at RMIT University, the BAM Conference will showcase mathematical tools and techniques used to solve problems in the real world, through case studies and in-depth talks.