Research at Business
Our community is passionate about discovering and building solutions to business problems and uncovering legitimate explanations for trends in global and urban business.
We have a special focus in pursuing rigorous research that provides solutions to industry and society at large and which promotes social, cultural and economic benefits.
- Using qualitative data analytics through a three stage process 26/09/2014You are invited to the School of Business IT and Logistics research seminar by the Visiting Professor Raj Gururajan, University of Southern Queensland.
- International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity 26/09/2014Nattavud Pimpa, Sheree Gregory and Dora Carias Vega presents International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity
- Academic Three Minute Presentation Competition: A chance to showcase your research and to win an iPad! 21/10/2014The College of Business Research Office is hosting the Academic Three Minute Presentation competition at the Business Research Showcase, 2014.
- Research examines policy impact on vocational education 19/09/2014Researchers are evaluating the impact of changes in compliance and immigration policy on the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
- Tailored communications key to bushfire safety education 17/09/2014Strategic and interactive communications tailored to local communities should guide all bushfire education, researchers have found.
- Telling the story of industry super 09/09/2014RMIT researchers are investigating the history of industry superannuation in Australia.
Business research in the media
- Hulls: Family and sexual violence is the biggest threat to our collective wellbeing (The Age, 17 September 2014)
- Jones: MBA of the future (Australian Financial Review, 12 September 2014)
- Banks: Pay day loans (2HD, 8 September 2014)