Research at Business
Our community is passionate about discovering and building solutions to business problems and uncovering legitimate explanations for trends in global and urban business.
We have a special focus in pursuing rigorous research that provides solutions to industry and society at large and which promotes social, cultural and economic benefits.
- Qualitative Interest Group: The uses of diverse data 02/09/2014The September meeting will offer a discussion on integrating data of different sorts – mixed methods and mixed approaches. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, mixing data from quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- One-Day Workshop on Experimental Research Methods 03/09/2014Dr Kaleel Rahman and Professor Tim Fry are delighted to invite you to a one-day workshop in experimental research methods with particular focus on marketing and economics.
- Does and Should the Court of Arbitration for Sport Comply with Judicial Independence Standards 04/09/2014In this research seminar, Dr Andrew Vaitiekunas from the Graduate School of Business and Law will examine Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)’s independence and impartiality as against judicial standards of independence and impartiality.
- Q & A with Dr Charlie Huang 13/08/2014Charlie is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Management.
- Thank you to all who participated in the HDR Winter Conference 13/08/2014The Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Winter Conference was held from 16 -18 July.
- Research examines skill transfer across occupations 07/08/2014Researchers are investigating enablers and barriers to the transfer of skills across occupations in declining and growing industries.
Business research in the media
- Hulls: Sexual abuse victims want their voices heard (The Age Online, 21 August 2014)
- Potts: Speak well of the bourgeois, and prosper (The Conversation, 20 August 2014)
- O’Connell: Why ethics are fundamental to good accounting ( Intheblack 12 August 2014)