College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- Laser technique offers nano breakthrough 22/08/2014Researchers have uncovered a new way of using lasers to directly write patterns onto special crystals, in a nanotechnology breakthrough.
- Early career researcher wins Phillip Law Prize 19/08/2014A Senior Research Fellow at RMIT has been awarded the 2014 Phillip Law Postdoctoral Award for Physical Sciences.
- Aviation student born to fly 18/08/2014As far back as she can remember, Jessica Dettmer has wanted to fly.
- AICAUSE Seminar: Performance in Large Scale Distributed Systems 28/08/2014In this talk, Professor Zahir Tari will give an overview of recent techniques for improving system performance, as well as discussing major contributions in the area of distributed systems.
- RMIT Flight Training Open Day 31/08/2014Get your passport to becoming a pilot at the RMIT Flight Training Open Day in Point Cook.
- Information evening for prospective undergraduates 03/09/2014Want to know more about electrical, electronic, communication, computer, network, biomedical or electronic product design engineering?