College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Vietnam's Nutrimens awarded RMIT business plan prize 20/10/2014Student entrepreneurs from RMIT Vietnam University have taken out first and second prize at the $100,000 RMIT Business Plan Competition.
- Car safety research is a natural fit 20/10/2014A project researching the role of nature in automotive safety has won RMIT's Three Minute Thesis competition.
- EnGenius Trade Fair 2014 22/10/2014Come and chat with third and fourth year students from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering as they showcase their design projects.
- Engineers Australia Convention 2014 24/11/2014RMIT University is proudly supporting Convention 2014, which will be the largest engineering event ever held in the southern hemisphere.
- BAM Conference 2014, Maths Everywhere 25/11/2014Over two days at RMIT University, the BAM Conference will showcase mathematical tools and techniques used to solve problems in the real world, through case studies and in-depth talks.