- HIRi Seminar Series - Dr Gyorgi Panyi 24/11/2014Dr Panyi will discuss the biochemical, structural and pharmacological features of Vm24, a natural peptide isolated from the Mexican scorpion, Vaejovis mexicanus smithi.
- Engineers Australia Convention 2014 24/11/2014RMIT University is proudly supporting Convention 2014, which will be the largest engineering event ever held in the southern hemisphere.
- Sightlines: Filmmaking in the Academy 24/11/2014Sightlines is a two-day event focusing on the developing field of filmmaking as a form of academic research.
- Anatomical Body Painting Project 24/11/2014See the nervous system and cardiovascular system come alive!
- BAM Conference 2014, Maths Everywhere 25/11/2014Over two days at RMIT University, the BAM Conference will showcase mathematical tools and techniques used to solve problems in the real world, through case studies and in-depth talks.
- End of Year Postgraduate Animation Exhibition 25/11/2014An exclusive end-of-year group screening, celebrating the work of RMIT's postgraduate Animation and Interactive Media students.
- End of Year Games Exhibition 25/11/2014A showcase screening of graduating student work from our higher education Games programs.
- End of Year Undergraduate Animation Exhibition 25/11/2014Join us in celebrating the achievements of Undergraduate Animation and Interactive Media students at this end-of-year showcase.
- HIRi Seminar Series- Associate Professor Peter Noakes 25/11/2014Associate Professor Peter Noakes from the University of Queensland will hold a seminar at the Health Innovations Research Institute’s 2014 Seminar Series, a range of discussions which will address key health issues.
- PIP Honours Graduate Exhibition 26/11/2014The Print Imaging Practice studio presents 14 diverse and innovative emerging art practitioners.
- School of Art Graduate Exhibitions 26/11/2014Graduates from RMIT’s School of Art are world renowned and the 2014 graduate exhibition celebrates the new wave of cutting-edge and contemporary emerging artists.
- (details): graduate exhibition 26/11/2014A glimpse into the art practices of a selection of graduating Honours students from the Sculpture, Sound and Spatial Practice studio.