- Global Futures Forum 2014 27/10/2014Join ABC News Breakfast’s Michael Rowland as he hosts a panel discussion with prominent industry figures to identify the challenges and opportunities facing global business.
- Melbourne Knowledge Week: PERSONA-lise 27/10/2014Unveil your game persona in Persona-lise, a workshop designed for those interested in gamification and understanding how to personalise its approach.
- Entrepreneurs' Coffee Club 27/10/2014The RMIT Entrepreneur in Residence, Marcus Powe is pleased to invite you to the next RMIT Entrepreneur’s Coffee Club… and the coffees are on us!
- Workshop: Lifelong Education for Sustainable Development 28/10/2014Presented by the EU Centre at RMIT as part of Melbourne Knowledge Week 2014.
- HIRi Seminar Series - Professor Nigel Bunnett 28/10/2014Professor Bunnett will present new information showing that receptors can signal from the endosomal system to induce pain and inflammation.
- Melbourne Knowledge Week: Exploring the potentials of virtual reality 29/10/2014A presentation on virtual reality and its potentials in architecture, simulations and training.
- Tim Macartney-Snape: 30 Years from the Summit 29/10/2014Tim Macartney-Snape is a gifted storyteller and his visually compelling presentation will entertain, inspire and amaze.
- Big Bang Sounds 29/10/2014How is new knowledge impacting the creative imaginations of today? This conversation will take you into the Big Bang depths and back again.
- The Bloke Show: Print Imaging Practice Residency Exhibition 2014 30/10/2014Seven artists explore masculinity from different perspectives, from critiquing white male colonisation of indigenous cultures to celebrating sporting heroes.
- Early and Mid-Career Researcher Forum 30/10/2014Early and Mid-Career Researcher Forum, sponsored by Australian Academy of Science and RMIT's Platform Technologies Research Institute.
- Navigating the 24 hour city 30/10/2014Bringing together thinkers in public space to explore how people nagivate Melbourne at night.
- Landscape Architecture End of Year Exhibition 31/10/2014An exhibition of student work from across the 5 year Landscape Architecture program on 3 levels in the Design Hub.