- Nuclear medicine laboratory visits - The Austin Hospital 25/09/2014These laboratory tours are designed for students interested in finding out more about nuclear medicine.
- The Politics of Care in Participatory Design Practice 25/09/2014Participatory Design (PD) is concerned with the human-centered ethics of user-input as part of any design intervention.
- Nuclear medicine laboratory visits - St Vincent's Hospital 25/09/2014These laboratory tours are designed for students interested in finding out more about nuclear medicine.
- Body Talk 25/09/2014Body Talk is a dance video that parodies the TV Variety Show styles of the 1970s and 80s, using the idiom of the classic music program Solid Gold .
- Faux Novel 25/09/2014Faux Novel celebrates the shift between the material and the immaterial in contemporary art.
- HIRi Seminar Series - Professor Lyn Griffiths 30/09/2014Professor Lyn Griffiths from the Queensland University of Technology will hold a seminar on molecular genetics of migraine and implications for therapeutic development.
- Workshop on Complex Networks: Theory and Applications 30/09/2014This one day workshop brings together the RMIT research community to present recent developments in the theory and applications of Complex Networks.
- Creature Comfort 01/10/2014An installation of sculptural forms based on primitive organisms, and inspired by themes from Frankenstein.
- Artland: public art exhibition 05/10/2014An exhibition of site-specific artworks at RMIT Brunswick campus.
- Forum: Counter-terrorism and security 07/10/2014Presented by the EU Centre at RMIT in conjunction with Curtin University COVER program and RMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies.
- Communication for development and social change 08/10/2014Professor Servaes and Dr Malikha will discuss Three Development Paradigms, Two Communication Models, Many Applications and Approaches.
- Curator talk - Warlayirti: The Art of Balgo 08/10/2014In this talk, the curator, Jacqueline Healy will speak about key works and concepts in the exhibition.