22 August 2012
Global Shifts - Scholarships
The RMIT Social Enterprise Group wants to ensure that aspiring social entrepreneurs amongst its students are not prohibited from attending Global Shifts 2012: Social Enterprise Conference because they lack the cash.
If you are a RMIT student – based at any of our campuses, including RMIT Vietnam – and would like to apply for a scholarship to cover your registration costs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Applications for scholarship support will be accepted until November 16 for Australia based students; and until October 31st for Vietnam based students.
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within two weeks of the application closing date.
- Forum explores role of social media in driving change 12/08/2013
- Marketplace supports positive change 27/05/2013
- Supercharging Australia's digital economy 05/03/2013
- Driving change through social enterprise 04/02/2013
- Taking care of business - and the world 19/11/2012