22 August 2012
Global Shifts - Volunteers needed!
The Global Shifts 2012 – Social Enterprise Conference is calling for volunteers to assist on 12 – 14 th December 2012.
Held over three days the conference will give you the opportunity to meet, greet and explore the social enterprise network in Melbourne. Volunteering is a great way to be part of the experience, to meet interesting people from around the world, and be inspired by the amazing ways in which people are working to make the world a better place.
Do you enjoy:
- working as part of a team?
- helping to create choices for people?
- meeting new and interesting people?
We invite interested individuals to step forward to contribute to this unique event. We are looking for friendly, responsible, and committed volunteers to work in a variety of roles such as:
- registration; cloak room; giving directions; ushering people to seats; tour guides, and
- a myriad of other vital, behind-the-scenes activities.
We need you! If you would like to volunteer at the Global Shifts 2012: Social Enterprise Conference please contact email@example.com.
- Forum explores role of social media in driving change 12/08/2013
- Marketplace supports positive change 27/05/2013
- Supercharging Australia's digital economy 05/03/2013
- Driving change through social enterprise 04/02/2013
- Taking care of business - and the world 19/11/2012