The RMIT Careers Fair is an excellent opportunity to speak with prospective employers who are looking to recruit students for graduate programs, vacation work, and internships.
Date and location
Date: Thursday 26 March, 2015
Time: 11 am to 3 pm
Location: RMIT Storey Hall, City Campus
- Download the program
- Why should I come?
- Entry requirements
- How can I prepare before the Fair to impress employers?
- Which employers are targeting my program?
- Are there opportunities for international students?
Registrations will be open closer to the date through CareerHub
Download the program
The 2015 Careers Fair program will be available closer to the event.
See the program for the 2014 Careers Fair (PDF, 6p, 712Kb)
Why should I come?
There will be 60 plus employers at the RMIT Careers Fair, offering graduate jobs and vacation work in a wide range of industries.
This is an opportunity for all Higher Education and TAFE students to:
- meet employers face-to-face
- ask questions
- get a feel for different organisations and industries.
Regardless of what year level you are in, this is your chance to find out more about a wide variety of roles and organisations.
Note: Students currently in their final year should be applying for graduate programs in March 2015, to commence in 2016.
Hear what students had to say about the 2014 Careers Fair
Your RMIT student ID card is required for entry.
How can I prepare before the Fair?
Graduate employers receive thousands of applications for a small number of positions. Students can impress employers at the Careers Fair through research and preparation, so:
- see a full list of employers who attended the 2014 fair and make a list of those you want to target
- attend a Careers Fair Preparation session. Log into CareerHub for details.
- prepare questions to ask employers
- practise your introductory pitch.
Find out what impresses graduate recruiters
Which employers are targeting my program?
Check out the full list of employers who attended the 2014 Careers Fair.