20 February 2012
Future leaders invited to South American Business Forum 2012
SABF gives you the chance to engage with international leaders and gain professional skills in a real world context.
- Make a difference with Transiting Cities ReActivate 04/06/2013
- Tell Pearson what you want in an eBook? 31/05/2013
- AIME Mentoring founder hits Bundoora campus this Friday! 29/05/2013
- Volunteer positions up for grabs at upcoming People and the Planet 2013 Conference 22/05/2013
- Australia's biggest youth-led young female empowerment conference 20/05/2013
- Students uncover a piece of our state’s history 20/05/2013
Are you a future leader in your profession? Applications are now open to attend the 2012 South American Business Forum.
Organised by and for students, the Forum brings together the top 100 student applicants from around the world with 40 prominent international leaders in their fields including academia, business, politics and economics.
The event will explore topics of global relevance with particular application to South America. The forum aims, through dialogue and the interaction between current leaders and future leaders, to make a contribution to the sustainable development of the region.
When: 3 – 5 August 2012
Where: Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires (ITBA), Buenos Aires, Argentina
Application: submit an essay on this year’s theme Global objectives, collaborative actionsby 6 May 2012.
For more information, visit SABF.