20 February 2012
Future leaders invited to South American Business Forum 2012
SABF gives you the chance to engage with international leaders and gain professional skills in a real world context.
- VESA at Bundoora campus TODAY 06/03/2014
- The Science and Industry Endowment Fund offer new scholarship for RMIT students 06/03/2014
- Scholarship to study in China this July 04/03/2014
- Exchange program in Aerospace Engineering 03/03/2014
- RMIT Business Plan Competition 25/02/2014
- Are you ready for Paris and Washington D.C.? 20/02/2014
Are you a future leader in your profession? Applications are now open to attend the 2012 South American Business Forum.
Organised by and for students, the Forum brings together the top 100 student applicants from around the world with 40 prominent international leaders in their fields including academia, business, politics and economics.
The event will explore topics of global relevance with particular application to South America. The forum aims, through dialogue and the interaction between current leaders and future leaders, to make a contribution to the sustainable development of the region.
When: 3 – 5 August 2012
Where: Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires (ITBA), Buenos Aires, Argentina
Application: submit an essay on this year’s theme Global objectives, collaborative actionsby 6 May 2012.
For more information, visit SABF.