News and events
- Car safety research is a natural fit 20/10/2014A project researching the role of nature in automotive safety has won RMIT's Three Minute Thesis competition.
- Students create vibrant urban futures with RMIT 15/10/2014Victorian high school students have been recognised for their innovative solutions to urban problems in RMIT's Urban Futures competition.
- Report reveals poor attitudes to violence against women 14/10/2014Australian attitudes to violence against women remain a serious issue and are indicative of institutionalised sexism, a report has found.
- Lecturer receives prestigious Deni Greene environmental award 24/09/2014Senior lecturer Alan Pears AM has been awarded the Deni Greene Award in recognition of his outstanding contribution to energy efficiency.
- RMIT launches landmark contributions to global studies 29/08/2014Three groundbreaking publications have been launched by the RMIT Globalism Research Centre.
- School announces clear further study pathways for VE students 20/08/2014The RMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies has announced a raft of changes to its Vocational Education (VE) pathways.
- Tim Macartney-Snape: 30 Years from the Summit 29/10/2014Tim Macartney-Snape is a gifted storyteller and his visually compelling presentation will entertain, inspire and amaze.
- Australian Society for French Studies (ASFS) Conference 2014 03/12/2014The 22nd annual conference of the Australian Society for French Studies, will focus on Conflict, Dialogue and Representation.
- RMIT Open Day 09/08/2015RMIT's City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses will be open for exploration on August 9, 2015.
- More stories in the School of Global, Urban and Social Studies news and events archive
- More Design and Social Context news
- More RMIT news
RSS feedRMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies news (RSS2.0)
If you have any news or events you would like to promote on this page, please contact Natasha Ooi.