News and events
- RMIT launches landmark contributions to global studies 29/08/2014Three groundbreaking publications have been launched by the RMIT Globalism Research Centre.
- School announces clear further study pathways for VE students 20/08/2014The RMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies has announced a raft of changes to its Vocational Education (VE) pathways.
- Graduate gives Ethiopian women a second chance at life 08/08/2014An RMIT graduate is helping save the lives of Ethiopian mothers, through her leadership of a charity dedicated to health and education.
- Proven innovator in higher education to head RMIT University 10/07/2014RMIT Chancellor, Dr Ziggy Switkowski AO, is pleased to announce the appointment of Martin Bean as Vice-Chancellor and President of RMIT.
- Putting Indigenous housing and urban food security on the agenda 09/07/2014RMIT researchers have contributed to a new UN declaration that says Indigenous equality is the key to sustainable urban development.
- Students take off on cultural exchange to Japan 07/07/2014Seven RMIT students have been chosen to represent Australia on a prestigious exchange program to Japan.
- Australian Society for French Studies (ASFS) Conference 2014 03/12/2014The 22nd annual conference of the Australian Society for French Studies, will focus on Conflict, Dialogue and Representation.
- RMIT Open Day 09/08/2015RMIT's City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses will be open for exploration on August 9, 2015.
- More stories in the School of Global, Urban and Social Studies news and events archive
- More Design and Social Context news
- More RMIT news
RSS feedRMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies news (RSS2.0)
If you have any news or events you would like to promote on this page, please contact Natasha Ooi.