School of Management
The School of Management provides a range of high quality programs in management education, international business, entrepreneurship and human resource management.
Research in the School focuses on employment relations, entrepreneurship and innovation, global business, and organisational behaviour.
- Changing ideas of workplace and home through telework and telework devices: Preliminary findings 13/08/2014Sheree Gregory and Larissa Bamberry presents Changing ideas of workplace and home through telework and telework devices: Preliminary findings
- Work & Life - In the creative economy 18/08/2014We’re more than artists. We are workers. We have families. We contribute to the economy. We tell stories.
- Colloquium on Qualitative Research Methods in Business and Accounting 25/08/2014The 7th annual colloquium will cover a range of qualitative research methods and issues in the business and commerce-related disciplines.
- Study examines social benefits of Chinese investment in Australia 22/07/2014RMIT researchers have explored how Chinese firms engage in Australian communities in a study funded by the Australia-China Council.
- Proven innovator in higher education to head RMIT University 10/07/2014RMIT Chancellor, Dr Ziggy Switkowski AO, is pleased to announce the appointment of Martin Bean as Vice-Chancellor and President of RMIT.
- Winning accolade by HDR Candidate 24/06/2014HDR student, Khalid Hossain, recently received a grant to attend the UNESCO Chair International Conference on Technologies for Development in Lausanne, Switzerland.