School of Management
The School of Management provides a range of high quality programs in management education, international business, entrepreneurship and human resource management.
Research in the School focuses on employment relations, entrepreneurship and innovation, global business, and organisational behaviour.
- International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity 26/09/2014Nattavud Pimpa, Sheree Gregory and Dora Carias Vega presents International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity
- On the origin of firms from the innovation commons 24/10/2014Jason Potts & Prateek Goohra presents On the origin of firms from the innovation commons
- Greening the Australian Auto Industry: Local hype versus political economic realities 28/11/2014Caleb Goods, Curtin University presents Greening the Australian Auto Industry: Local hype versus political economic realities
- Student mentoring scheme celebrates a decade of success 02/09/2014An award-winning program supporting academic mentoring by students for students has celebrated 10 years of commitment to the RMIT community.
- Research examines skill transfer across occupations 07/08/2014Researchers are investigating enablers and barriers to the transfer of skills across occupations in declining and growing industries.
- Study examines social benefits of Chinese investment in Australia 22/07/2014RMIT researchers have explored how Chinese firms engage in Australian communities in a study funded by the Australia-China Council.