School of Management
The School of Management provides a range of high quality programs in management education, international business, entrepreneurship and human resource management.
Research in the School focuses on employment relations, entrepreneurship and innovation, global business, and organisational behaviour.
- Colloquium on Qualitative Research Methods in Business and Accounting 25/08/2014The 7th annual colloquium will cover a range of qualitative research methods and issues in the business and commerce-related disciplines.
- Overdue? Pregnancy Discrimination as an Industrial Issue 29/08/2014Sara Charlesworth presents Overdue? Pregnancy Discrimination as an Industrial Issue
- International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity 26/09/2014Nattavud Pimpa, Sheree Gregory and Dora Carias Vega presents International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity
- Research examines skill transfer across occupations 07/08/2014Researchers are investigating enablers and barriers to the transfer of skills across occupations in declining and growing industries.
- Study examines social benefits of Chinese investment in Australia 22/07/2014RMIT researchers have explored how Chinese firms engage in Australian communities in a study funded by the Australia-China Council.
- Proven innovator in higher education to head RMIT University 10/07/2014RMIT Chancellor, Dr Ziggy Switkowski AO, is pleased to announce the appointment of Martin Bean as Vice-Chancellor and President of RMIT.