School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers students a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and research engineering programs.
We have a well-established research record and are recognised both nationally and internationally for our fundamental and applied research.
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Research mimics brain cells to boost memory power 01/10/2014Researchers have brought ultra-fast, nano-scale data storage within striking reach, using technology that mimics the human brain.
- Young humanitarian wins coveted scholarship 01/10/2014An RMIT student is one of only five young humanitarian engineers to be awarded an Engineers Without Borders (EWB) Challenge Scholarship in 2014.
- Inaugural professorial lecture 17/11/2014Professor Kourosh Kalantar-zadeh will highlight the work of his team on transition metal oxides and chalcogenides (TMO&Cs) and present their achievements in relevant fields.
- Engineers Australia Convention 2014 24/11/2014RMIT University is proudly supporting Convention 2014, which will be the largest engineering event ever held in the southern hemisphere.