School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers students a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and research engineering programs. We have a well-established research record and are recognised both nationally and internationally for our fundamental and applied research.
- RMIT delivers $30 million boost to micro and nano-tech 01/09/2014A new $30 million research facility at RMIT University will drive cutting-edge advances in micro- and nano-technologies.
- Laser technique offers nano breakthrough 22/08/2014Researchers have uncovered a new way of using lasers to directly write patterns onto special crystals, in a nanotechnology breakthrough.
- Early career researcher wins Phillip Law Prize 19/08/2014A Senior Research Fellow at RMIT has been awarded the 2014 Phillip Law Postdoctoral Award for Physical Sciences.
- Information evening for prospective undergraduates 03/09/2014Want to know more about electrical, electronic, communication, computer, network, biomedical or electronic product design engineering?
- Engineering postgrad information session 15/10/2014Speak with RMIT representatives about your postgraduate study options in engineering.