Emily McPherson Scholarships 2013 - MBA (Executive) Scholarship
If you are commencing the Master of Business Administration (Executive) program at RMIT in 2013, this scholarship could pay your fees.
Value and duration
The scholarship is a full tuition-fee annulment scholarship valued at $41,760 (2013 value), valid for three consecutive years from the commencement date.
Number of scholarships available
The Graduate School of Business and Law is offering one scholarship in 2013.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian or temporary protection visa
- satisfy the entry criteria for the RMIT MBA (Executive) program
- commence the MBA (Executive) program in either semester one or two, 2013
- be available for an interview in mid December 2012 if shortlisted
- study the MBA (Executive) face-to-face program, not the MBA or MBA (Executive) Online.
You will be notified before 24 December about whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
How to apply
Open 13 August 2012
Monday 26 November 2012. If you do not submit an application form by the deadline, you can not be considered for the scholarship.
Terms and conditions
As the holder of this scholarship you must:
- enroll in the MBA (Executive) face-to-face (Melbourne) program at RMIT University, not study online
- commence your study in either semester one or two, 2013 (this scholarship can not be deferred beyond commencement in semester 2, 2013)
- complete your program within three years of commencing
- maintain a minimum credit average (60-69%) throughout your enrolment
- enroll either full or part time and not enroll in another program concurrently
- tell the Graduate School of Business and Law about any change to your employment or enrolment that affects the conditions of your scholarship
- pay full fees for any course that you have to repeat or that you take in addition to the program requirements
- help promote the MBA (Executive) program at RMIT if asked.
If you are working full time, the Graduate School of Business and Law (GSBL) recommends you study no more than two courses at once. If you maintained this enrolment across the three study periods that the GSBL offers each year you would complete your course in two years. However, the scholarship allows for three years of study so you can pace your studies if you choose.
If you choose to study part-time, the scholarship will be awarded on a pro-rata basis, valid for three years from the commencement date.
The selection of candidates will be assessed on:
- academic excellence; and
- personal potential for MBA candidature.
If, after shortlisting and interviewing applicants, an insufficient number of high calibre candidates are identified, the Graduate School of Business and Law reserves the right to not award a scholarship for 2013.
Graduate School of Business and Law
Tel: + 61 3 9925 0100