As a global university of technology and design, RMIT brings unique capabilities to research through a transdisciplinary approach.
Our academic expertise, strong links to research partners and consideration of technological and social dimensions enables us to find solutions to critical problems impacting communities and the environment.
Design, Health, Technology, Sustainability and Future Cities
Internationally recognised people, approach and resources
Institutes, Centres and Groups
World-class researchers solving complex problems
Connect with researchers to develop world-class solutions
- RMIT showcases the future of engineering 24/11/2014RMIT University research and innovation will be showcased at the international Engineers Australia convention this week.
- Urban researcher in profile: Dr Crystal Legacy 24/11/2014Community concern can be ignored when government considers transport planning, but one RMIT researcher is delving deeper into the issue.
- RMIT recognised by spatial information industry 20/11/2014An RMIT PhD candidate and surveying student have taken home high profile industry prizes at the 2014 Victorian Spatial Excellence Awards.
- HIRi Seminar Series - Dr Gyorgi Panyi 24/11/2014Dr Panyi will discuss the biochemical, structural and pharmacological features of Vm24, a natural peptide isolated from the Mexican scorpion, Vaejovis mexicanus smithi.
- HIRi Seminar Series- Associate Professor Peter Noakes 25/11/2014Associate Professor Peter Noakes from the University of Queensland will hold a seminar at the Health Innovations Research Institute’s 2014 Seminar Series, a range of discussions which will address key health issues.
- Tom Nairn Lecture 2014 with former French PM Lionel Jospin 04/12/2014This annual lecture brings together pre-eminent thinkers on global issues to share their knowledge and propose big ideas for the future.