As a global university of technology and design, RMIT brings unique capabilities to research through a transdisciplinary approach.
Our academic expertise, strong links to research partners and consideration of technological and social dimensions enables us to find solutions to critical problems impacting communities and the environment.
Design, Health, Technology, Sustainability and Future Cities
Internationally recognised people, approach and resources
Institutes, Centres and Groups
World-class researchers solving complex problems
Connect with researchers to develop world-class solutions
- Climate change, adaptation and urban resilience in the Asia-Pacific 22/10/2014An international workshop hosted at RMIT Vietnam has showcased climate adaptation best practice across the Asia-Pacific.
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Car safety research is a natural fit 20/10/2014A project researching the role of nature in automotive safety has won RMIT's Three Minute Thesis competition.
- These Compulsive Behaviours - Part 4, RE:EVOLUTION 24/10/2014RESONANCE, an interactive audiovisual tabletop artwork developed at RMIT University, will feature at the Melbourne Festival.
- Research evaluation schemes 24/10/2014Paul Gough will lead a discussion on "Research evaluation schemes elsewhere – some [possible] lessons to learn."
- Melbourne Knowledge Week: PERSONA-lise 27/10/2014Unveil your game persona in Persona-lise, a workshop designed for those interested in gamification and understanding how to personalise its approach.