As a global university of technology and design, RMIT brings unique capabilities to research through a transdisciplinary approach. Our academic expertise, strong links to research partners and consideration of technological and social dimensions enables us to find solutions to critical problems impacting communities and the environment.
Design, Health, Technology, Sustainability and Future Cities
Internationally recognised people, approach and resources
Institutes, Centres and Groups
World-class researchers solving complex problems
Connect with researchers to develop world-class solutions
- Top applied research medal for RMIT professor 07/03/2014The Royal Australian Chemical Institute has recognised Professor Suresh Bhargava for his contributions in the field of applied sciences.
- Understanding families in the digital age 06/03/2014How is family life changing as digital and mobile media create opportunities both for more connection and more interruption?
- Doctoral researcher awarded fellowship to Boston 05/03/2014A PhD researcher has travelled to Boston for an educational exchange through the support of a prestigious fellowship.
- Three Research Seminars presented by visiting Professors from Osaka University 12/03/2014Three PTRI Research Seminars will be conducted by visiting professors from Osaka University, discussing varied topics.
- Writing up research for multiple audiences 18/03/2014Scholars are called upon to share research findings with multiple audiences. Most of us strive to present our work in academic conferences and to publish in scholarly journals. But we are also called upon to write grant proposals for funding agencies and to discuss our findings with members of a broad public.
- Careers Mentor Forum 18/03/2014Back by popular demand, the Centre for Innovative Justice will again host a Career Mentors Forum