School of Medical Sciences
The School of Medical Sciences has a long and proud history of delivering education and research programs that meet the rapidly advancing challenges of the medical science professions.
With expertise in cell biology and anatomy, exercise sciences, laboratory medicine, medical radiations, pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, and our strong links with industry and government, we strive to meet the changing needs of industry and employers.
Our programs are designed with industry input to provide relevant learning experiences in each professional area with an underpinning of general skills and competencies, making each degree a pathway for career success and life long learning. We offer our students real-world work experience which sets them apart from others.
- Proven innovator in higher education to head RMIT University 10/07/2014RMIT Chancellor, Dr Ziggy Switkowski AO, is pleased to announce the appointment of Martin Bean as Vice-Chancellor and President of RMIT.
- Students take off on cultural exchange to Japan 07/07/2014Seven RMIT students have been chosen to represent Australia on a prestigious exchange program to Japan.
- Striking against stroke 29/05/2014Stroke is the leading cause of long-term disability and the second leading cause of death in Australia.
- Nuclear medicine laboratory visits - The Austin Hospital 25/09/2014These laboratory tours are designed for students interested in finding out more about nuclear medicine.
- Nuclear medicine laboratory visits - St Vincent's Hospital 25/09/2014These laboratory tours are designed for students interested in finding out more about nuclear medicine.