Our college and school-based research centres are having a national impact in their specialist areas.
Their links to industry and government allow our academics and Higher Degrees by Research candidates to conduct relevant, focused and applied research. They work in a vibrant collegiate environment, supported by advanced facilities, specialist resources and opportunities to develop their careers.
College based Research Centres
School based Research Centres
- Centre for Additive Manufacturing
- Centre for Advanced Electronics and Sensors
- Centre for Advanced Materials and Industrial Chemistry
- Centre for Advanced Materials and Performance Textiles
- Centre for Applied Social Research
- Centre for Art, Society and Transformation
- Centre for Communication, Politics and Culture
- Centre for Construction Work Health and Safety Research
- Centre for Design and Society
- Centre for Design Practice Research
- Centre for Environmental Sustainability and Remediation
- Centre for Innovative Structures and Materials
- Centre for Integrated Project Solutions
- Centre for Molecular and Nanoscale Physics
- Centre for Urban Research
- Communication Technologies Research Centre
- Digital Ethnography Research Centre
- Globalism Research Centre
- Micro/Nanomedical Research Centre (MNRC)
- Satellite Positioning for Atmosphere, Climate and Environment (SPACE) Research Centre
- Sir Lawrence Wackett Aerospace Centre
- RMIT showcases the future of engineering 24/11/2014RMIT University research and innovation will be showcased at the international Engineers Australia convention this week.
- Urban researcher in profile: Dr Crystal Legacy 24/11/2014Community concern can be ignored when government considers transport planning, but one RMIT researcher is delving deeper into the issue.
- Empowering good governance in Vietnam 18/11/2014RMIT and KPMG Limited have come together to support good governance through an innovative new centre in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.