Statistics and Reporting
Statistics and Reporting, a part of Policy and Planning, is responsible for providing aggregated student management information to Statutory Authorities and to the University as a whole. This comprises student characteristics, socio-demographics, course performance and forecasting.
- Statutory reporting
- Projection of enrolments
- Monitoring of enrolments and business position
- Budget and income distribution
- Course and student performance monitoring
- Providing statistical support information to various areas in the University
- Enhancement and maintenance of the student statistics website
RMIT University Statistics
The doorway to operating statistics for RMIT
- RMIT Statistics at a Glance (2012) (PDF 1,902 kb, 16 p)
- ATN University Statistics
- Online Planning Information Service (OPIS) (staff login – restricted access)
- New to OPIS?
- Client request for information (login required)
Resources available to staff including a list of terms, acronyms and definitions that relate to information on the Statistics and Reporting web pages and publications and the OPIS website.