- Australian APEC Study Centre supports ABAC Australia 12/03/2014The Australian APEC Study Centre at RMIT will support Australian business leaders in a key Asia-Pacific forum.
- Bringing new artistic life to the suburbs 11/03/2014The gentrification of Melbourne's suburbs might upset long-term residents, but it is also providing a living canvas for artists.
- Social connections key to happiness for "at-risk" teens 11/03/2014An RMIT University report on the happiness of disadvantaged Australian teenagers has emphasised the vital role of family and friends in mental wellbeing.
- Intimate Arrangements in Urban Gay Scenes 13/03/2014Over the past two decades online cruising sites have become part of the sexual infrastructure of gay life in many locations.
- Many faces of metagenomics: from soil to the human intestine 14/03/2014Dr James M. Tiedje will discuss metagenomics, a core of new age microbial ecology.
- CSIT Seminar: Technology supported tutorial based learning 14/03/2014ViLLE is a collaborative education platform developed at the University of Turku in Finland. In this talk Dr. Mikko-Jussi Laakso, leader of the team developing ViLLE, will give an overview of the platform, describing how it is lowering student dropout rates and increasing pass rates. He will show how the platform is encouraging active learning and how collaboration with ViLLE tutorials is highly beneficial for learning.