Review your achievements
Prepare for your midyear workplan discussion.
Orientation is here
Welcome new students with our transition resources.
Google+ and Blogger
Post, share and hang out with those that matter.
Learning and Teaching Investment Fund
Funding for projects to enhance student learning.
- English teacher training delivered in Shanghai 22/07/2014RMIT will deliver English teacher training to lecturers at Tongji University in Shanghai, following a new agreement.
- Study examines social benefits of Chinese investment in Australia 22/07/2014RMIT researchers have explored how Chinese firms engage in Australian communities in a study funded by the Australia-China Council.
- Edible art project unites diverse community 21/07/2014A collaborative public art project by RMIT researchers has sought to unite diverse cultural communities through a love shared by all: food.
- e-Poetry Seminar 23/07/2014Hear nonfictionLab's Benjamin Laird speak about ePoetry and show remarkable work you may never have seen before in this free seminar.
- Free Lunchtime Cinema 23/07/2014Unwind between classes, over lunch or just to catch a free film. Come down to Kaleide Theatre each Wednesday from 12.30 pm to view classic films and new hits.
- Student Film Awards Night 23/07/2014Enjoy a film awards of a different flavour.