Review your achievements
Prepare for your midyear workplan discussion.
Orientation is here
Welcome new students with our transition resources.
Google+ and Blogger
Post, share and hang out with those that matter.
Learning and Teaching Investment Fund
Funding for projects to enhance student learning.
- Still modern: The Ulm School of Design 31/07/2014The influence of Germany's Ulm School of Design will be explored in an international touring exhibition at RMIT Gallery (1-30 August).
- Luck of the Irish for public relations students 30/07/2014RMIT students have travelled to Ireland to present an integrated marketing communications plan to a local tourism authority.
- Podcast: Improving workplace productivity 30/07/2014Peter Harte, CEO of Kronos, talks performance management and flexibility in this week's Talking Business.
- SITUATION 31/07/2014A symposium and exhibition with eating, drinking, learning, researching, situating and transforming in the RMIT Design Hub.
- Ulm School of Design Exhibition Opening 31/07/2014Opening address Michael R Pearce SC, Honorary Consul-General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Melbourne, with a special address by Dr Arpad Sölter, the Director of the Goethe-Institut Australien.
- The Story of the Ulm School of Design 1953-1968 01/08/2014Discover the influential German Ulm School of Design, responsible for Lufthansa corporate branding and other iconic mid twentieth century designs that resulted from the strict methodology imposed on project development that characterizes the ‘Ulm Method’.