New York's finest
Fashion designer and RMIT alumnus Georgia Lazzaro shares her insights into living and working in the Big Apple.
Researchers are exploring the social and environmental impacts of Melbourne's pop-up parks.
Birds of a feather
Research inspired by nature's own anti-turbulence devices - feathers - could end turbulent flights.
Patrolling the cyber frontier
Professor Zahir Tari is building cyber defences to protect against terror weapons of the future.
- Urban researcher in profile: Dr Crystal Legacy 24/11/2014Community concern can be ignored when government considers transport planning, but one RMIT researcher is delving deeper into the issue.
- Student entrepreneur receives small business grant 21/11/2014RMIT student Geoff Plahn has been awarded a $10,000 Bank of Melbourne grant to help support his tyre recycling and manufacturing business.
- Arts funding drives successful creative futures 21/11/2014Students are curating their own creative futures with the support of funding from RMIT Link Arts and Culture.
- RMIT recognised by spatial information industry 20/11/2014An RMIT PhD candidate and surveying student have taken home high profile industry prizes at the 2014 Victorian Spatial Excellence Awards.
- Celebrating teaching and research 20/11/2014RMIT University has recognised staff and student achievements at its 2014 Teaching and Research Awards.
- Chinese garden creates inspiring public space 19/11/2014Old sheep yards have been transformed into a contemporary Chinese garden through a project initiated by RMIT's Professor Lyndal Jones.
BlogsDirect Action could deliver a useful outcome: carbon trading13/11/2014 The details of Direct Action as compared with emissions trading are nothing to get excited about - yet.
PodcastTalking Design 17/11/2014 Talking Design is a fortnightly podcast review of design in all its facets - from architecture to industrial design, from fashion to automotive design.
VideoNuclear Medicine at RMIT24/11/2014After studying nuclear medicine as part of her Medical Radiations degree, Helen Pipilakis is now a nuclear medicine technologist at Monash Health.