Hip to be square
Our new urban pop-up, RMIT A'Beckett Urban Square, is officially open.
An extraordinary exhibition comes to RMIT Design Hub.
Ready for take off
Aviation student Jessica Dettmer is fulfilling a childhood dream at RMIT - learning to fly.
Designs in bloom
A Maxwell & Williams collection designed by an RMIT graduate is set to hit stores.
- Celebrating philanthropy at RMIT 02/09/2014More than 120 people attended RMIT's Philanthropy High Tea to celebrate the impact of philanthropy at the University.
- Student mentoring scheme celebrates a decade of success 02/09/2014An award-winning program supporting academic mentoring by students for students has celebrated 10 years of commitment to the RMIT community.
- New PhD scholarships to support RMIT research 01/09/2014A new prestigious Vice-Chancellor's PhD Scholarship scheme at RMIT will support high-performance training of top doctoral researchers.
- RMIT launches landmark contributions to global studies 29/08/2014Three groundbreaking publications have been launched by the RMIT Globalism Research Centre.
- Sony Australia helps make photography students industry ready 29/08/2014A donation by Sony Australia will give RMIT University students access to cutting-edge photographic equipment.
- Fashion world goes Gaga for RMIT graduate 28/08/2014An RMIT University fashion graduate has seen her collection featured as part of Lady Gaga's artRAVE world tour.
BlogsGreat TV drama goes global01/09/2014 International dramas are becoming a stalwart of American awards shows. Could an Australian script be next?
PodcastTalking Design01/09/2014 Renowned architect, host of Grand Designs Australia and RMIT Alumnus Peter Maddison joins Stephen Crafti.
VideoThe Ulm School of Design01/09/2014 Dr Martin Mäntele, director of the HfG-Archive, discusses the Ulm School of Design exhibition at RMIT Gallery.