Meet our new VC
Martin Bean will be the next RMIT Vice-Chancellor and President.
Water challenge innovates
Students have taken on the challenge of designing clean water solutions for the developing world.
RMIT students have returned from Mexico with a fresh take on living cities.
Fit to drive
An RMIT-devised program is keeping teenagers safe on the road.
- Alumni are property industry's brightest young stars 23/07/2014Two RMIT alumni have made Property Australia's top "30 under 30" for their outstanding work in shaping the property industry of the future.
- Podcast: Trends in online advertising 23/07/2014Jeremy Crooks, Managing Director, Criteo, and economist Stephen Koukoulas are guests on the latest episode of Talking Business.
- English teacher training delivered in Shanghai 22/07/2014RMIT will deliver English teacher training to lecturers at Tongji University in Shanghai, following a new agreement.
- Study examines social benefits of Chinese investment in Australia 22/07/2014RMIT researchers have explored how Chinese firms engage in Australian communities in a study funded by the Australia-China Council.
- Smart weather prediction system for disasters 21/07/2014Researchers are developing a smart GPS-based weather prediction system to help reduce the risk and impact of natural disasters.
- Flying high on film success 18/07/2014An RMIT student has co-produced an acclaimed documentary on highlining, exploring the dreams of those who dare to face their fears.
BlogsThe future of wearable technologies17/07/2014Technology has been always crucial to the development of fashion but as technology advances, it is being more and more closely integrated into our clothing.
PodcastTalking Design21/07/2014Talking Design is a fortnightly podcast review of design in all its facets - from architecture to industrial design, from fashion to automotive design.
VideoRMIT A'Beckett Urban Square21/07/2014Watch a timelapse of our new City campus sports and recreation urban pop-up coming to life.