Two RMIT researchers are going global, after being awarded prestigious Churchill Fellowships.
RMIT researchers are developing new ways to bring maths alive in high schools.
Beauty of discovery
Phred Petersen has spent over 30 years combining two passions: photography and science.
A cut above
Designs by our fashion students have hit the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week runway.
- SAB honoured for excellence in engineering 22/09/2014RMIT University's iconic Swanston Academic Building (SAB) has won an elite Victorian engineering award.
- Partners forum strengthens global engagement 19/09/2014A forum has brought together representatives from RMIT’s key international partners to strengthen global connections and growth.
- Research examines policy impact on vocational education 19/09/2014Researchers are evaluating the impact of changes in compliance and immigration policy on the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
- Domino’s Pizza CEO offers insights to staff and students 18/09/2014The CEO of Domino's Pizza Enterprise, Don Meij, has visited RMIT as part of Career Development and Employment's Experience week.
- Fashion students gain global experience 18/09/2014Industry and cross-cultural engagement with Vietnam's burgeoning fashion industry was the focus of a recent study tour.
- Honouring 10 years of scholarship success 17/09/2014An exclusive in-conversation event has been held to celebrate 10 years of the Jacques Nasser Scholarships Program at RMIT.
BlogsWeb content strategy at RMIT22/09/2014Content strategist John Ryan is working with RMIT University to meet the challenges of digital disruption and create useful, usable content.
PodcastTalking Design22/09/2014Talking Design is a fortnightly podcast produced by design commentator Stephen Crafti, who interviews professionals from all areas of the design world.
VideoBuilding bridges22/09/2014Teams of first year engineering students design and build bridges made from dried spaghetti. Fantastico!