More than 3,500 RMIT students have graduated in Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China and Singapore.
Opening the vault
The performing history of Circus Oz is revealed in a fascinating Melbourne Festival exhibition.
Our design students win big at the furniture industry's most coveted awards.
Seeing the full picture
An exhibition by RMIT students brings the stories of Melbourne's homeless to life.
- Screen and Media student one of Australia's best 20/10/2014RMIT student Dale Fisher has won a top award for printing and graphic design at the biennial WorldSkills Australia National Competition.
- Car safety research is a natural fit 20/10/2014A project researching the role of nature in automotive safety has won RMIT's Three Minute Thesis competition.
- How can architecture rebuild devastated communities? 17/10/2014A new book by an RMIT academic charts the development of humanitarian architecture around the world.
- Boosting English language skills in Myanmar 16/10/2014RMIT University has established a new relationship in Myanmar in a bid to increase English language proficiency in the country.
- Focus on regional infrastructure and public private partnerships 16/10/2014RMIT has convened two high-level policy events on urban infrastructure and Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) in the Asia-Pacific.
- Students create vibrant urban futures with RMIT 15/10/2014Victorian high school students have been recognised for their innovative solutions to urban problems in RMIT's Urban Futures competition.
BlogsExperts react to industry agenda20/10/2014An expert panel responds to the National Industry Investment and Competitiveness Agenda released by the federal government.
PodcastTalking Business20/10/2014A weekly review of the Australian economy, featuring interviews with prominent business leaders and expert analysis from RMIT academics.
VideoThree Minute Thesis winners20/10/2014 RMIT's 2014 Three Minute Thesis winner Hua Qian Ang presents her research, Nature: The future of automotive safety.