Meet our new VC
Martin Bean will be the next RMIT Vice-Chancellor and President.
Water challenge innovates
Students have taken on the challenge of designing clean water solutions for the developing world.
RMIT students have returned from Mexico with a fresh take on living cities.
Fit to drive
An RMIT-devised program is keeping teenagers safe on the road.
- Still modern: The Ulm School of Design 31/07/2014The influence of Germany's Ulm School of Design will be explored in an international touring exhibition at RMIT Gallery (1-30 August).
- Podcast: Improving workplace productivity 30/07/2014Peter Harte, CEO of Kronos, talks performance management and flexibility in this week's Talking Business.
- Luck of the Irish for public relations students 30/07/2014RMIT students have travelled to Ireland to present an integrated marketing communications plan to a local tourism authority.
- Redbacks get their Spirit back 30/07/2014RMIT University athletes have won second place and the "Spirit of the South" trophy at this year’s Southern University games.
- Alumni mentors support work-ready students 29/07/2014A new mentoring program is connecting RMIT alumni with undergraduate students to support their transition from university to the workplace.
- Mobilising the 'kids' of design 28/07/2014A stylish new publication produced entirely by RMIT University students is set to inspire young creatives chasing a career in design.
BlogsEnvironmentalists have a right to protest – but not at all costs 24/07/2014Here is a tough question – what are the limits of legitimate protest? What is protest? What is legitimate?
PodcastTalking Business28/07/2014Talking Business is a weekly review of the Australian economy, featuring interviews with prominent business leaders and expert analysis from RMIT academics.
VideoHow does acupuncture work? 28/07/2014 RMIT University academic Dr Zhen Zheng explains how acupuncture works.