09 July 2013
Vale Professor Tony Naughton
The sudden death of Professor Tony Naughton on Saturday 6 July has left the School of Economics, Finance and Marketing mourning the loss of a close colleague and friend.
Tony commenced as Head of the School of Economics, Finance and Marketing in 2003, and over the next decade his leadership transformed the School’s teaching and research agenda.
Our thoughts reach out to his family in Australia and the UK. Plans for an enduring acknowledgement of his legacy are currently being discussed.
Professor Tony Naughton.
- Marketing students take on innovation challenge 24/10/2013
- Drop in the ocean 13/06/2013
- Students analyse marketing through a design lens 04/06/2013
- Savings research a 'good investment' 01/02/2013
- Researching the impact of macroeconomic shocks 22/01/2013
- Celebrating cooperative education success 11/12/2012