09 July 2013
Vale Professor Tony Naughton
Mourning the loss of a close colleague and friend.
The sudden death of Professor Tony Naughton on Saturday 6 July has left the School of Economics, Finance and Marketing mourning the loss of a close colleague and friend.
Tony commenced as Head of the School of Economics, Finance and Marketing in 2003, and over the next decade his leadership transformed the School’s teaching and research agenda.
Our thoughts reach out to his family in Australia and the UK. Plans for an enduring acknowledgement of his legacy are currently being discussed.
Professor Tony Naughton.
- Mobile money research shared with Indonesia 04/07/2014
- Research examines soccer players' productivity 13/06/2014
- Marketing students take on innovation challenge 24/10/2013
- Drop in the ocean 13/06/2013
- Students analyse marketing through a design lens 04/06/2013
- Savings research a 'good investment' 01/02/2013