Graduate School of Business and Law
We are recognised throughout the Asia Pacific region as a leader in business management and law education.
The School provides a challenging learning environment, superior educational resources, quality teaching staff and motivated fellow students. When we match this with your energy and enthusiasm we achieve great outcomes.
- 2014 Higinbotham Lecture 04/09/2014RMIT University celebrates the legacy of politician and chief justice George Higinbotham (1826-1892)
- Does and Should the Court of Arbitration for Sport Comply with Judicial Independence Standards 04/09/2014In this research seminar, Dr Andrew Vaitiekunas from the Graduate School of Business and Law will examine Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)’s independence and impartiality as against judicial standards of independence and impartiality.
- Entrepreneurs' Coffee Club 27/10/2014The RMIT Entrepreneur in Residence, Marcus Powe is pleased to invite you to the next RMIT Entrepreneur’s Coffee Club… and the coffees are on us!
- Management issues focus of MBA intensive in Vietnam 25/08/2014Students in the MBA Executive from Melbourne and Vietnam have come together for a special course focusing on management issues in Asia.
- Connecting the digital with the real 17/07/2014Researchers at RMIT are exploring how to harness the unprecedented power of social media for dealing with crises and driving change.
- Proven innovator in higher education to head RMIT University 10/07/2014RMIT Chancellor, Dr Ziggy Switkowski AO, is pleased to announce the appointment of Martin Bean as Vice-Chancellor and President of RMIT.