- Josh makes the most of RMIT 30/10/2014Born and bred in the Western suburbs, Josh has been mad about mathematics since childhood.
- Be a momember this November! 29/10/2014Movember is the month where men can grow and women can support the moustache (Mo) for thirty days to raise awareness and funds for men’s health—specifically prostate and testicular cancer, and mental health problems.
- A new Village look 29/10/2014You’re at RMIT to prepare for your future so why not live like it at the refurbished RMIT Village next year?
- Performative Publics and Global Modernities in Asia 03/11/2014The symposium will investigate the role of the imaginative and aesthetic dimension in the diffusion of global modernity through performative practices
- Hot dogs on Wednesdays 06/11/2014The Communication Design 2014 graduate exhibition showcases talented emerging work from one of Australia's most celebrated design degrees.
- Media Showcase 07/11/2014Celebrating the diverse video and audio works created by RMIT media students. A showcase of inspiring documentaries, experimental videos, films about games and live performances.