College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Using qualitative data analytics through a three stage process 26/09/2014You are invited to the School of Business IT and Logistics research seminar by the Visiting Professor Raj Gururajan, University of Southern Queensland.
- International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity 26/09/2014Nattavud Pimpa, Sheree Gregory and Dora Carias Vega presents International Mining and Development: How Multinational Corporations Promote Gender Equity
- Exhibition: ArtXpress youth art show as part of Marvellous Hamilton 15/10/2014Fresh out of RMIT Hamilton’s art studio, the ArtXpress youth artists will exhibit their work at the HIRL Community Arts Gallery.
- Partners forum strengthens global engagement 19/09/2014A forum has brought together representatives from RMIT’s key international partners to strengthen global connections and growth.
- Research examines policy impact on vocational education 19/09/2014Researchers are evaluating the impact of changes in compliance and immigration policy on the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
- Domino’s Pizza CEO offers insights to staff and students 18/09/2014The CEO of Domino's Pizza Enterprise, Don Meij, has visited RMIT as part of Career Development and Employment's Experience week.
In the media
- Hulls: Family and sexual violence is the biggest threat to our collective wellbeing (The Age, 17 September 2014)
- Davidson: Not so dismal II ( Catallaxy Files, 17 September 2014)
- Pimpa: Fiji Votes Again (Online Opinion, 17 September 2014)