College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Globalization, the conceptual boundaries of labour and workers collective action 14/03/2014Maurizio Atzeni, Loughborough University UK presents Globalization, the conceptual boundaries of labour and workers collective action
- Business Skills Workshops 15 March 15/03/2014To help you develop the skills necessary to put together a top quality business plan and to get your new venture off to a successful start, the Business Plan Competition runs a series of four business skills workshops. These are: Business Planning, Marketing, Financials 1 and Financials 2.
- Careers Mentor Forum 18/03/2014Back by popular demand, the Centre for Innovative Justice will again host a Career Mentors Forum
- Using technology to tackle world hunger 04/03/2014RMIT University graduate James Downing has developed an app aimed at tackling world hunger through trivia.
- RMIT among the world's best 27/02/2014RMIT University has been ranked among the world's top 100 universities in four key subject areas in the new Quacquarelli Symonds rankings.
- HDR conference enhances research experience 26/02/2014The College of Business recently hosted the inaugural Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Summer Conference.