College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- HDR Summer Conference, 2015 10/02/2015The Doctoral Training Centre's (College of Business) Summer Conference for Higher Degree by Research (HDR) candidates will be held from Tuesday to Thursday, 10-12 February 2015.
- HDR Poster Presentation Competition 11/02/2015An Opportunity to Showcase your Research.
- RMIT hosts distributed leadership summit 16/12/2014The RMIT Centre for Business Education Research together with Macquarie University have held a national summit on distributed leadership.
- Students drive customer-led innovation at Australia Post 08/12/2014RMIT students are helping to transform the culture at Australia Post through the creation of a customer innovation and design lab.
- Shaping the future of business through cooperative education 02/12/2014The College of Business has celebrated its Cooperative Education Program and recognised its many industry partners at a gala event.