College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- The Cities Programme of the United Nations Global Compact – an opportunity for international impact and engagement 23/10/2014This session presents an overview of the Global Compact Cities Programme and looks at the opportunity it presents for RMIT - as an institution - and for its academic community.
- Winning the battle for International Research Collaborations 23/10/2014This keynote address by Ms Rohini Kappadath, Director of Pitcher Partners will present ideas for the University and its globally focused researchers on how to embark on their own journey of building and winning International research collaborations.
- Money doesn’t bring happiness, but neither does poverty 23/10/2014We all know that money does not buy happiness, but the question remains what does it bring?
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Vietnam's Nutrimens awarded RMIT business plan prize 20/10/2014Student entrepreneurs from RMIT Vietnam University have taken out first and second prize at the $100,000 RMIT Business Plan Competition.
- Car safety research is a natural fit 20/10/2014A project researching the role of nature in automotive safety has won RMIT's Three Minute Thesis competition.
In the media
- Hulls: Time to call loudly for quiet, everyday things (Human Rights Law Centre, 21 October 2014)
- Creighton: Unnecessary IR law changes (Workplace Express, 16 October 2014)
- Davidson: ANU simply playing politics with investments (ABC News, 15 October 2014)