College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Do you or Don’t you: Give, Bribe, Buy…Care? 23/04/2014RMIT University in partnership with The Cranlana Programme invites you to attend a special series of free events that will address key ethical challenges of everyday life.
- The Poetry of Logistics: How the art of words can inform the supply-chain of life 24/04/2014You are invited to join Dr John Lenarcic and John Odgers from the School of Business IT and Logistics for this second instalment of the Designa Monologues series.
- Information session: USA Study Tour - North America 30/04/2014Internationalise your RMIT experience and join our globalisation and business study tour to Washington, DC and receive credit for two elective courses in your RMIT degree.
- Digital technology that transforms cities 16/04/2014Leading architect and engineer Professor Carlo Ratti has spoken at RMIT on the ways digital technologies are changing how we live.
- The high cost of bad quality data 10/04/2014A new study of the Australian healthcare industry has revealed the impact that inaccurate and inconsistent data can have on patient safety.
- MBA students benefit from industry experience 08/04/2014Master of Business Administration students are gaining practical experience through work integrated learning projects.
In the media
- Potts: Guess what: creative industries jobs are okay (The Conversation, 3 April 2014)
- Davidson: Academic critique of the global tax system published by ACCA (ACCA Global, 1 April 2014)
- Pimpa: Thai PM and the National Anti-corruption Commission (Channel News Asia, 30 March 2014)