College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Research on food supply chain risk management 09/10/2014Risk management of food supply chain is a complex and special management process.This seminar will introduce the concept and characteristics of the food supply chain.
- Academic Three Minute Presentation Competition: A chance to showcase your research and to win an iPad! 21/10/2014The College of Business Research Office is hosting the Academic Three Minute Presentation competition at the Business Research Showcase, 2014.
- Postgraduate information session 21/10/2014RMIT’s world-renowned, industry-connected postgraduate programs will provide you with the knowledge and experience to achieve your ambitions.
- Rating puts MBA among nation’s best 29/09/2014RMIT has been awarded a 5-star rating by the Graduate Management Association of Australia for its MBA (Executive).
- Marketing students win third place in national innovation challenge 24/09/2014RMIT University marketing students have been awarded third place in a national convenience store industry competition.
- Student design a bold new vision for centre 24/09/2014An RMIT student has designed a striking image to visually communicate the aims and ethos of the University’s Centre for Innovative Justice.
In the media
- Davidson: Corporate tax evasion (702 ABC Sydney, 2 October 2014)
- Leaver: Deregulation of university fees will leave the disadvantaged at greater debt risk (The Australian, 1 October 2014)
- Montague: Apprentices wage war on career choice (mX Brisbane, 29 September 2014)