College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- The 2nd Thai Australian Business Studies Conference 24/10/2014The theme for this conference is Regionalisation, Skills Development and Thailand.
- On the origin of firms from the innovation commons 24/10/2014Jason Potts & Prateek Goohra presents On the origin of firms from the innovation commons
- Work of Leadership Cluster ‘Explorespace' session 24/10/2014The Center for Business Education Research invites you to an 'Explorespace' session being organised by the “Work of Leadership Cluster”. Academic and PhD colleagues are encouraged to attend and actively participate.
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Vietnam's Nutrimens awarded RMIT business plan prize 20/10/2014Student entrepreneurs from RMIT Vietnam University have taken out first and second prize at the $100,000 RMIT Business Plan Competition.
- Car safety research is a natural fit 20/10/2014A project researching the role of nature in automotive safety has won RMIT's Three Minute Thesis competition.
In the media
- Smyrnios: The evolution of Australia’s entrepreneurial culture (Business Review Weekly, 22 October 2014)
- Hulls: Time to call loudly for quiet, everyday things (Human Rights Law Centre, 21 October 2014)
- Creighton: Unnecessary IR law changes (Workplace Express, 16 October 2014)