About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni. The Group has strong links with Business and government sectors.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- Do you or Don’t you: Give, Bribe, Buy…Care? 23/04/2014RMIT University in partnership with The Cranlana Programme invites you to attend a special series of free events that will address key ethical challenges of everyday life.
- The Poetry of Logistics: How the art of words can inform the supply-chain of life 24/04/2014You are invited to join Dr John Lenarcic and John Odgers from the School of Business IT and Logistics for this second instalment of the Designa Monologues series.
- Information session: USA Study Tour - North America 30/04/2014Internationalise your RMIT experience and join our globalisation and business study tour to Washington, DC and receive credit for two elective courses in your RMIT degree.
- Digital technology that transforms cities 16/04/2014Leading architect and engineer Professor Carlo Ratti has spoken at RMIT on the ways digital technologies are changing how we live.
- The high cost of bad quality data 10/04/2014A new study of the Australian healthcare industry has revealed the impact that inaccurate and inconsistent data can have on patient safety.
- MBA students benefit from industry experience 08/04/2014Master of Business Administration students are gaining practical experience through work integrated learning projects.