About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni. The Group has strong links with Business and government sectors.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- Changemaker Workshop Series: Workshop 1 08/03/2014If you’re interested in establishing a social enterprise, a movement for change, or business start-up then the change maker workshops are for you. Each workshop provides strategies and practical activities to develop resilient entrepreneurs, and to build robust business models prior to launching an enterprise.
- Globalization, the conceptual boundaries of labour and workers collective action 14/03/2014Maurizio Atzeni, Loughborough University UK presents Globalization, the conceptual boundaries of labour and workers collective action
- Business Skills Workshops 15 March 15/03/2014To help you develop the skills necessary to put together a top quality business plan and to get your new venture off to a successful start, the Business Plan Competition runs a series of four business skills workshops. These are: Business Planning, Marketing, Financials 1 and Financials 2.
- Using technology to tackle world hunger 04/03/2014RMIT University graduate James Downing has developed an app aimed at tackling world hunger through trivia.
- RMIT among the world's best 27/02/2014RMIT University has been ranked among the world's top 100 universities in four key subject areas in the new Quacquarelli Symonds rankings.
- HDR conference enhances research experience 26/02/2014The College of Business recently hosted the inaugural Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Summer Conference.