About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni. The Group has strong links with Business and government sectors.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- Information session: USA Study Tour - North America 30/04/2014Internationalise your RMIT experience and join our globalisation and business study tour to Washington, DC and receive credit for two elective courses in your RMIT degree.
- Vaccaphilia, cow culture and other animal metaphors: How our passions can design our lives 01/05/2014You are invited to join Dr John Lenarcic, School of Business IT and Logistics and Dr Caroline Tan, School of Management, for this third instalment of the Designa Monologues series.
- Gender and Disaster 02/05/2014Meagan Tyler presents Gender and Disaster
- RMIT sponsors first female hackathon 24/04/2014Australia's first ever female hackathon has been held in Melbourne, with support from RMIT's School of Business IT and Logistics.
- Digital technology that transforms cities 16/04/2014Leading architect and engineer Professor Carlo Ratti has spoken at RMIT on the ways digital technologies are changing how we live.
- The high cost of bad quality data 10/04/2014A new study of the Australian healthcare industry has revealed the impact that inaccurate and inconsistent data can have on patient safety.