About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- The essentials of business innovation //Speaking at a recent RMIT event, Dr Paul Cooper, Industry and Emerging Solutions Director, SMS Management and Technology, discussed three essential characteristics of innovative organisations.
- Changemaker Grants are up for grabs //Have you got an idea that addresses a social or environmental need in your community?
- Kirby to present George Higinbotham Annual Lecture //RMIT’s annual Higinbotham lecture celebrates the legacy of George Higinbotham (1826-1892), a politician and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Research centre establishes revolutionary ideas laboratory collaboratory 31/07/2014The Centre of Business Education Research (CBER) at RMIT University has established an Ideas Laboratory Collaboratory.
- Podcast: Improving workplace productivity 30/07/2014Peter Harte, CEO of Kronos, talks performance management and flexibility in this week's Talking Business.
- Luck of the Irish for public relations students 30/07/2014RMIT students have travelled to Ireland to present an integrated marketing communications plan to a local tourism authority.