About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- The essentials of business innovation //Speaking at a recent RMIT event, Dr Paul Cooper, Industry and Emerging Solutions Director, SMS Management and Technology, discussed three essential characteristics of innovative organisations.
- Changemaker Grants are up for grabs //Have you got an idea that addresses a social or environmental need in your community?
- Kirby to present George Higinbotham Annual Lecture //RMIT’s annual Higinbotham lecture celebrates the legacy of George Higinbotham (1826-1892), a politician and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Podcast: Trends in online advertising 23/07/2014Jeremy Crooks, Managing Director, Criteo, and economist Stephen Koukoulas are guests on the latest episode of Talking Business.
- Study examines social benefits of Chinese investment in Australia 22/07/2014RMIT researchers have explored how Chinese firms engage in Australian communities in a study funded by the Australia-China Council.
- Connecting the digital with the real 17/07/2014Researchers at RMIT are exploring how to harness the unprecedented power of social media for dealing with crises and driving change.