About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- Changemaker Grants are up for grabs //Have you got an idea that addresses a social or environmental need in your community?
- Kirby to present George Higinbotham Annual Lecture //RMIT’s annual Higinbotham lecture celebrates the legacy of George Higinbotham (1826-1892), a politician and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- RMIT Business Research Showcase 21 – 23 October, 2014 //The RMIT’s College of Business 'Research Showcase’ is the annual research event to engage and celebrate best research practice in the College.
- Rating puts MBA among nation’s best 29/09/2014RMIT has been awarded a 5-star rating by the Graduate Management Association of Australia for its MBA (Executive).
- Marketing students win third place in national innovation challenge 24/09/2014RMIT University marketing students have been awarded third place in a national convenience store industry competition.
- Student design a bold new vision for centre 24/09/2014An RMIT student has designed a striking image to visually communicate the aims and ethos of the University’s Centre for Innovative Justice.