About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- Changemaker Grants are up for grabs //Have you got an idea that addresses a social or environmental need in your community?
- Kirby to present George Higinbotham Annual Lecture //RMIT’s annual Higinbotham lecture celebrates the legacy of George Higinbotham (1826-1892), a politician and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- RMIT Business Research Showcase 21 – 23 October, 2014 //The RMIT’s College of Business 'Research Showcase’ is the annual research event to engage and celebrate best research practice in the College.
- Student entrepreneur receives small business grant 21/11/2014RMIT student Geoff Plahn has been awarded a $10,000 Bank of Melbourne grant to help support his tyre recycling and manufacturing business.
- Celebrating teaching and research 20/11/2014RMIT University has recognised staff and student achievements at its 2014 Teaching and Research Awards.
- Empowering good governance in Vietnam 18/11/2014RMIT and KPMG Limited have come together to support good governance through an innovative new centre in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.