About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- The essentials of business innovation //Speaking at a recent RMIT event, Dr Paul Cooper, Industry and Emerging Solutions Director, SMS Management and Technology, discussed three essential characteristics of innovative organisations.
- Changemaker Grants are up for grabs //Have you got an idea that addresses a social or environmental need in your community?
- Kirby to present George Higinbotham Annual Lecture //RMIT’s annual Higinbotham lecture celebrates the legacy of George Higinbotham (1826-1892), a politician and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Boost to academic staff numbers 12/09/2014RMIT is investing in the growth of academic staff numbers with 88 extra staff recruited to continuing roles across the University in 2014.
- Telling the story of industry super 09/09/2014RMIT researchers are investigating the history of industry superannuation in Australia.
- Student mentoring scheme celebrates a decade of success 02/09/2014An award-winning program supporting academic mentoring by students for students has celebrated 10 years of commitment to the RMIT community.