About the Enterprise Group
The Enterprise Group is located in the College of Business and works across RMIT University to implement programs and events to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for students, staff and alumni.
Business Lecture Series
The overriding theme of the series is innovation and the promotion of innovation in the Victorian business and academic communities.
Business Plan Competition
Realise your full potential through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free workshops.
Entrepreneur in Residence
What’s your big idea? Need some advice? Talk to RMIT’s Entrepreneur in Residence.
What is Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise uses commercial strategies to improve human and environmental well-being.
- The essentials of business innovation //Speaking at a recent RMIT event, Dr Paul Cooper, Industry and Emerging Solutions Director, SMS Management and Technology, discussed three essential characteristics of innovative organisations.
- Changemaker Grants are up for grabs //Have you got an idea that addresses a social or environmental need in your community?
- Kirby to present George Higinbotham Annual Lecture //RMIT’s annual Higinbotham lecture celebrates the legacy of George Higinbotham (1826-1892), a politician and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Management issues focus of MBA intensive in Vietnam 25/08/2014Students in the MBA Executive from Melbourne and Vietnam have come together for a special course focusing on management issues in Asia.
- Speed interviewing helps students gain work placements 21/08/2014A speed interviewing day at RMIT has brought together prospective employers with accounting students seeking work placements.
- RMIT open for all 12/08/2014RMIT welcomed more than 35,000 prospective students, their families and friends at Open Day last Sunday.