With over eleven years of educational leadership experience, Graham’s vision is for the School of Vocational Business Education to be recognised as the ‘first choice’ for distinctive Vocational Education that transforms lives and provides global access.
As Head of School for the School of Vocational Business Education, Graham is responsible for the leadership and management of a team of over 130 ongoing, contract and casual teaching staff with a budget in excess of $28m.
Graham is passionate about exploring global partnerships to provide students with exposure to what it would be like to work in a multinational company when they graduate.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Marketing Management, Merit 1995 – 2001 University of New England (AU)
- Diploma in Training and Assessment, Educational Leadership and Administration, General, Holmesglen Institute 2009 – 2010
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment, Educational/Instructional Technology 2006 – 2006 Holmesglen Institute
- Seattle Colleges in the USA (Feb, 2015) to establish a new global partnership that has resulted in the signing of an MOU and Global Mobility Agreement
- Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) annual international conference in Hong Kong (May, 2015) to source industry partners for the delivery of a Global Fiduciary program in Asia Pacific
- CCID International Educators Conference in Las Vegas, USA (Feb, 2014)
- Attended the European Association of International Educators (EAIE) conference in Dublin, Ireland (Sep, 2012)
Presentation of papers:
- 'Conducting a 24x7 International Student Mobility Project Across 3 Time Zones' at the CCID International Educators Conference in Atlanta, USA (Feb, 2013)
- 'The Pedagogical Implications of Transnational Educational Educational Projects’ at the CCID International Educators Conference in New Orleans, USA (Mar, 2012)
Co-winner: Outstanding Impact in Learning and Teaching, RMIT 2015 Teaching Awards
Graham Airey, Sally Parrott, and Fiona McQueen
School of Vocational Business Education
For the development of cross-cultural competency and global graduate employability through a Global WIL project across three countries and time zones.
RMIT Committee Memberships:
- Academic Board
- Vocational Educational Executive
- Vocational Education Committee
- College of Business Executive Management Committee
- Foundation Studies Steering Committee
- Member of International Educators Association of Australia (IEAA)
- Member of Community Colleges for International Development, Inc (CCID)