Dr Bruno is currently teaching and on the program team for the Business Information Systems Major. He actively participates in the program's orientation, open day, cohort experience activities and other marketing and community engagement activities.
He is an HDR supervisor for a variety of research projects and is also currently, in collaboration with colleagues, doing research into teaching programming, database, the role of business analysts and role of being an effective usability practitioner.
- PhD, titled “Improving Usability Outcomes in IS Projects: the Views of Usability Practitioners“.
- Master of Computing (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science)
- Member of the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- ISYS2421 - Business Data Management and Analytics
- INTE2044 - Networking In Business
- ISY2382/3 - Business Globalisation: A Study Abroad China
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2016). Exploring behavioral information security networks in an organizational context: An empirical case study In: Journal of Information Security and Applications, , 1 - 19
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2016). Impacts of security climate on employees' sharing of security advice and troubleshooting: Empirical networks In: Business Horizons, , 1 - 14
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2016). Why employees share information security advice? Exploring the contributing factors and structural patterns of security advice sharing in the workplace In: Computers in Human Behavior, , 1 - 11
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2016). Applying network analysis to investigate interpersonal influence of information security behaviours in the workplace In: Information and Management, , 1 - 44
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2015). Investigating the formation of information security climate perceptions with social network analysis: a research proposal In: Proceedings of the 2015 Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2015), Singapore, 5-9 July 2015
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2015). Factors of people-centric security climate: Conceptual model and exploratory study in Vietnam In: Proceedings of the Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2015), Adelaide, SA, Australia, 30 Nov - 4 Dec 2015
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2014). Towards a complete understanding of information security misbehaviours: a proposal for future research with social network approach In: 25th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Auckland, New Zealand, 8-10 December 2014
- Bruno, V.,Dick, M. (2013). Achieving improved usability outcomes with different usability practitioner roles In: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Information Management and Evaluation ICIME 2013, RMIT University Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 13-14 May 2013
- Bruno, V.,Dick, M. (2013). Improving usability outcomes for each of the usability practitioner roles In: Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation, 16, 173 - 187
- Adamopoulos, A.,Dick, M.,Bruno, V. (2013). Exploring the Social Networks of Online Investors In: Proceedings of the 24th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Melbourne, Australia, 4-6 December 2013
3 PhD Completions9 PhD Current Supervisions