Professor Mark Farrell is Head of RMIT's Graduate School of Business and Law.
Professor Farrell's research has focused on the area of market orientation, in both the public and private sector. His current interests are on the application of market orientation in higher education.
- BA (Hons) DipM
- Budgeting and Financial Management for the Tertiary Sector, L.H. Martin Institute, University of Melbourne.
- Leading in Complexity – Change, L.H. Martin Institute, University of Melbourne.
- 2012 – Member, External Advisory Board, Business Law Institute, University of Luzerne, Switzerland.
- 2010-2012 – Member, External Advisory Board, SP Jain School of Global Management, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney.
- 2005-2010 - Adjunct Professor of Marketing, University of Applied Sciences Berne, Switzerland.
- Leenders, M.,Farrell, M.,van den Wurff, R. (2016). (In Press) Market or society? Dual orientations and the impact on innovativeness in media organizations In: Journal of Strategic Marketing, , 1 - 15
- Leenders, M.,Farrell, M.,Zwaan, K.,Ter Bogt, T. (2015). How are young music artists configuring their media and sales platforms in the digital age? In: Journal of Marketing Management, 31, 1799 - 1817
- Davis, J.,Farrell, M. (2015). The market oriented university: Transforming higher education, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham, United Kingdom
- Kong, E.,Farrell, M. (2012). Facilitating knowledge and learning capabilities through neuro-linguistic programming In: International Journal of Learning, 18, 253 - 266
- Farrell, M.,Oczkowski, E. (2012). Organisational identification and leader member exchange influences on customer orientation and organisational citizenship behaviours In: Journal of Strategic Marketing, 20, 365 - 377
- Farrell, M.,Oczkowski, E.,Kharabsheh, R. (2011). Antecedents and performance consequences of learning success in international joint ventures In: Industrial Marketing Management, 40, 479 - 488
- Kong, E.,Farrell, M. (2010). Knowledge and learning capabilities in nonprofit organization: A relational capital perspective In: The International Journal of Learning, 17, 97 - 116
- Farrell, M.,Oczkowski, E. (2009). Service worker customer-orientation, organisation/job fit and perceived organisational support In: Journal of Strategic Marketing, 17, 149 - 167
- Farrell, M.,Oczkowski, E.,Kharabsheh, R. (2008). Market orientation, learning orientation and organisational performance in international joint ventures In: Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 20, 289 - 308
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
2 PhD Current Supervisions
Market orientation, Marketing