Sylvana Fenech is a lecturer in Early Childhood education.
- Leadership and work environment in early childhood settings
- Teacher education and professional learning
- Transition to school
Research grants and projects
OLT Grant (2012)
Reforming Banking Pedagogy with Online Simulation, (Fenech, S. Associate Investigator). With Fenech, J.P. (Chief Investigator, Monash University), Vukelic, N.; Amarasiri, R; Fenech, S. ($50,000).
PhD Candidate RMIT University. Project Title: Career aspirations of dual qualified beginning teachers: who chooses to teach in early childhood and why?
M Ed (Leadership, Policy and Governance) Monash, B Teach (Early Childhood) Charles Sturt, Montessori Diploma, London.
Association of Graduates in Early Childhood Studies
Monash Golden Key International Honour Society
- Fenech, J.,Fenech, S.,Birt, J. (2014). Facilitating international education through overseas study programs: An Australian business school perspective In: International Journal of Pedagogies and Learning, 9, 299 - 313
- Fenech, S. (2013). Leadership development during times of reform In: Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, 38, 89 - 94
- Fenech, J.,Fenech, S.,Birt, J. (2013). Exploring how short-term overseas study programs impact students' personal growth In: Australian Journal of Adult Learning, 53, 457 - 477